Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island Australia

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Duck Soup wrote: »
    Huh? Where's Kim gone?

She was dumped in last nights episode, they had a public vote for the girls only and she had the least votes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

I take it back, Eoghan McDermott is on fire!! The kissing game - he was hilarious!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

I'm beginning to twig. Aussie LI is more natural and less-scripted - and they're gorgeous to look at - but they're all a bit generic. And you don't have enough loonies (Erin excepted) to create real drama.

How people haven't sussed Josh is a tool is beyond me.

Is Millie the new Old Laura?

FFS, If I hear "What's your type" one more time, I'll do time.

Boy: What's your type?

Girl: Kind, confident, funny, tattoos, motivated, rugged, chilled, natural.

Girl: What's your type?

Boy: Tits.

• Advertisement

Erin's an absolut psycho. Why would anyone willingly re-couple with her?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Penny87

Erin's an absolut psycho. Why would anyone willingly re-couple with her?

If he does anything to upset her she would be the type to be standing over him with a steak knife while he sleeps

Dom is tall, has blue eyes, is tall and he's tall. The only thing more vacuous than Dom is the women who purr at him.

Mac's head makes a whistling noise when the wind blows in her ear from a certain direction.

It's a fascinating comparison. Relationships in LIA seem much more, ahem, relaxed. On one level, it's more honest than LI UK's "I met you 5 minutes ago and already I love you", but the problem is it robs the show of much of the drama. On LIA, it's more "I'm off to shag Millie" and a "Fair enough" response.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

Why can't no girl see that Dom will F*** them and then f*** off??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Jaxon is gorgeous and seems really nice. Don’t understand why Cassidy didn’t give him a chance, started something with Josh instead.

Dom seems like a w****r. Don't really see the attraction! Just because he's tall they're all throwing themselves at him !
    Maybe my opinion will change But not liking him so far

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭theoldbreed

Have just gotten into this and binge watched 20 episodes!!!!
    I agree about Dom, he seems to be a complete player. I don't get the attraction there at all.
    Erin is gas, I love her and Eden together and think they will last outside the villa.
    Jaxon and Josh are my favourite guys, Jaxon is a little full on but he seems so sweet, wish the girls would give him a chance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I'm on 3e pace, so I guess around 3 weeks in. While it's definitely better than the UK one, it's still nowhere near good enough to make me want to ever watch this turgid format ever again.

I wish I had just binged on it, you could forward through all the painfully boring bits then. As it stands, I forward through each episode or drift off when someone is asking someone where their fvcking head is at for the 100000th time

wFxIow.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I'm on 3e pace, so I guess around 3 weeks in. While it's definitely better than the UK one, it's still nowhere near good enough to make me want to ever watch this turgid format ever again.

I wish I had just binged on it, you could forward through all the painfully boring bits then. As it stands, I forward through each episode or drift off when someone is asking someone where their fvcking head is at for the 100000th time

wFxIow.gif

I gave up, this was better than the UK one for sure but I was so angry at having watched the other one I couldn't stick this as well. Shame because Erin is insane in the best possible way, she's probably still great telly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

Erin just makes the show for me!Such a headbanger but really entertaining!

Millie keeps saying she wants a manly man tradie. She hooks up with Justin. And then wonders why her other housemates don't see them as a long-term couple.

Teddy's got an overbite a chipmunk would be proud of. Still can't decipher the popularity of either Erin or Josh.

Cassidy is shaping up to be LiA's needy Laura - damn pretty but with a bunny boiler streak. it's beginning to heat up a bit. Where's the violence I was promised? Eden's turning out to be a bit of a macho shîthead; ready to punch anything.

This is more like it. LIA has finally hit its stride. Took a while to get going but they are now officially going batshît at each other. Great stuff.

Aussie women are frankly terrifying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Shadow1983

I'm loving the voiceover guy, Eoghan?? His rap about Cassidy & Grant was brilliant!

Haha that Grant is some weasel. Eden would flatten him in 2 seconds in a fight.

Tonight's episode was great viewing, such a difference compared to the British one, I love the arguments!!

Shadow1983 wrote: »
    Tonight's episode was great viewing, such a difference compared to the British one, I love the arguments!!

Is there more fights so cause I’m only watching Tuesdays now.

fin12 wrote:
    Is there more fights so cause I’m only watching Tuesdays now.

Not a bust up like Grant and Eden but there's a split developing between the girls and a shock recoupling in tonight's episode!

That was really funny when don was with Grant talking about Cassidy and Don said F*ck I should have never picked her and Grant was like ya she’s dangerous....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

That was a bit of a laugh :pac:

Ah Grant! He is such a liar!! He is so brain dead it’s brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

I'm watching ahead and I already know who won due to seeing spoilers online so if you don't want to know, don't click the spoiler tag...!!

Need to rant, absolutely hate Tayla, she's so smug and bitchy despite her being the one who f*cked Cassidy over. And
    I can't believe her and Grant won!! What the absolute hell is wrong with the Australian public?!?! And Tayla is so angry Cassidy chose Grant in the recoupling when she was the one who stole Grant from Cassidy!! She's an absolute hypocrite!!

Tayla: Under no circumstances apologise to Cassidy.

Grant apologises to Cassidy in front of every girl in the villa.

He's not the sharpest our Grant, is he?

• Advertisement

Tayla: Under no circumstances apologise to Cassidy.

Grant apologises to Cassidy in front of every girl in the villa.

He's not the sharpest our Grant, is he?

Don't understand him at all. At the end of the day he's a liar so could never be trusted!

Advertisement