Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island Australia

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

So the Aussie public are as thick as the GBP!

Why the foook would they vote out crazy cass and keep in the girl I don’t even know the name of?!?

Crud!

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Penny87

So who does everyone like/want to win?

So far I've managed not to come across who the winner was online so totally oblivious and hoping to keep it that way until Wed!

Totally agree why would they vote out Cassidy? Shoulda been Tayla - her evil looks at people do my head in. Very childish

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Penny87 wrote: »
    So who does everyone like/want to win?

So far I've managed not to come across who the winner was online so totally oblivious and hoping to keep it that way until Wed!

Totally agree why would they vote out Cassidy? Shoulda been Tayla - her evil looks at people do my head in. Very childish

I hate Tayla. She's so smug and full of herself!!

I really want* Eden and Erin to win!

*I already know who won, take from that what you want...

Monife wrote: »
    I hate Tayla. She's so smug and full of herself!!

I really want* Eden and Erin to win!

*I already know who won, take from that what you want...

Hmmmm... Haha I'll try not to take much from that. I'm the same tho I like Eden and Erin. Also like Josh but don't know about your one Amelia

Where did they find Teddy, god luv him. Not a hope, almost Dr Death hopeless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Yep, Teddy needs to go. He has all the presence of a sock drawer. On the other hand, Shelby is insanely hot, but like a lot of the LIA girls, fuq me she's hard work.

Duck Soup wrote: »
    Yep, Teddy needs to go. He has all the presence of a sock drawer. On the other hand, Shelby is insanely hot, but like a lot of the LIA girls, fuq me she's hard work.

She’s lovely, reminds me of a hot Charlotte Church.

Millie melts my brain, what a b!tch.

Really hope Josh wins it but can’t see beyond Eden and Erin(who’s admittedly gas)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Aww poor Teddy. I’d go out with him a lot more than the other f*ckers in there who only care about what they look like.

Can someone explain to me how Eden is only 25? Like where the f*ck do they find these people the majority look 10/15 years older than they are and honestly Eden acts like a 40 year old.

Haha that was so funny,.... MCDermott yaaa... moon...

Eden is an alpha male dîckhead and a bully. He really needs to wind his dim-witted neck in.

• Advertisement

Sorry I missed that, what were they saying about Irish?

Eden is an alpha male dîckhead and a bully. He really needs to wind his dim-witted neck in.

He’s a flamin gallah.....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Anyone else have an issue with Tayla's eyebrows?

Josh has grown on me, by dint of not being as big a plonker as most of the rest of the guys. Fair play to Kory for standing up to Eden. Interesting that when Eden takes the pish, it's banter, but when it's done to him or his chicka, it's over the line. Kory seems closest to an actual human being in the villa.

fin12 wrote: »
    Aww poor Teddy. I’d go out with him a lot more than the other f*ckers in there who only care about what they look like

Actually felt really bad for him.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Grant does have a girlfriend outside. He looks guilty

Teddy wouldn't be out of place in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

Just watching Sunday night.

Gonna miss McDermott saying Jaxon with a X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

Josh has grown on me, by dint of not being as big a plonker as most of the rest of the guys. Fair play to Kory for standing up to Eden. Interesting that when Eden takes the pish, it's banter, but when it's done to him or his chicka, it's over the line. Kory seems closest to an actual human being in the villa.

Cannot STAND Eden, he's a massive bully totally agree re Kory, fair play to him!

Not sure that I like any of them as couples - Millie & Horseface are okay I suppose. Eden with the footy player crack proved once again no one is a bigger tool than he.

Don't click if you don't want to know the winners!

Grant and Tayla split up two weeks after winning Love Island as it emerges that Grant does actually have a live in girlfriend who was running his business while he was in the villa.

• Advertisement

This all seems to be heading inevitably towards Eden having a dust-up with someone. Yes, he's a mouth-breathing plonker, but what's brought all the hyper aggression on? Weird.

Hey ho. Onto Part 2. Looks like another lively night.

What I don't understand is how - when they are in the final straight and the public is voting for a winner - either Eden or Erin thinks this spoiling for a fight look is good for them. Dumb as shît.

I'm voting Shelby's bewbies as my favourite couple.

I think Erin might actually explode.

Grant is really strange....

I hate them alllllll
    Eden and Erin the best of a bad bunch as toxic as they are

fin12 wrote: »
    Grant is really strange....

He seems to have bags of issues, and isn’t smart enough to understand any of them. But yeah, strange sums him up.

I hate them alllllll

Ah I like Josh! Amelia not so much.

Josh and Erin woulda been a good couple. Fairly dislike everyone else.

I hate them alllllll

I thanked the first line def not the second cos I really really REALLY cannot STAND Eden the big smug bully!

buswankers wrote: »
    I thanked the first line def not the second cos I really really REALLY cannot STAND Eden the big smug bully!

Haha I can't stand him either! They're the only couple tho together from the first day. That's my only logic. But I'd be equally as happy to see Edens face if they didn't win !

• Advertisement

Haha I can't stand him either! They're the only couple tho together from the first day. That's my only logic. But I'd be equally as happy to see Edens face if they didn't win !

They totally think they have it in the bag :mad::mad:

I'm behind Josh, not really gone on your one Amelia though, even Tayla be better with Josh than Amelia

Advertisement