Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island Australia

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

Wanted Erin and Eden to win since the start but have switched and hope Grant and Tayla win it now.

Think Grant showing on the lie detector test that he has never cheated has hugely helped their chances of winning.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

Wanted Erin and Eden to win since the start but have switched and hope Grant and Tayla win it now.

Think Grant showing on the lie detector test that he has never cheated has hugely helped their chances of winning.

Kinda agree tbh! I actually quite like Tayla - at times. Grant is just a bit dim & does himself no favours!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Grant's so full of sh!t he probably believes his own lies at this stage, and as a result was undetectable.

He's been caught out lying a ridiculous amount of times. He's an absolute brain dead piece of crap. Pity him and Eden didn't proper go at it and get thrown out.

• Site Banned Posts: 24 Cilantro2000

Eden is an absolute hypocrite, if anyone so much as disagrees with Erin he tries to intimidate them, yet he has no problem being verbally aggressive towards Tayla. I felt sorry for Grant as his blood was boiling at that so it was difficult for him to remain calm.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I’m guessing a route means a ride????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

fin12 wrote: »
    I’m guessing a route means a ride????

Yeah, I think Aussies spell it as 'root', drawing into that whole thrusting into fertile ground metaphor.

Brings a new perspective to that TV show 'Finding Your Roots'.

I've grown to despise Eden and Erin, obnoxious, bullying narcissists the pair of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

I had a nosey on a few of the islanders Insta's and I think it speaks volumes that the only people who have not remained friends with anyone are Tayla, Grant, Millie and Mark...!!!

Duck Soup wrote: »
    Yeah, I think Aussies spell it as 'root', drawing into that whole thrusting into fertile ground metaphor.

Brings a new perspective to that TV show 'Finding Your Roots'.

Sounds so weird, I was like what the hell is Dom saying...

Nice seeing Eoin, he did a good job.

• Advertisement

They've been trailing this all week as the "explosive finale". Unless Tayla spontaneously combusts, I can't see it.

I think Eden and Erin are a lot more genuine couple than Grant and Taylor.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭SimpleDimples

fin12 wrote: »
    I think Eden and Erin are a lot more genuine couple than Grant and Taylor.

I agree but I really don't like them at all.

The fact Erin is a nurse is terrifying!

And Grant & Tayla wiiiiiiiinnnn!!!!!!!!

(Shelby, if you're single, call me)

Thank God Grant hasn't got a girlfriend on the outside to ruin everything.

they split after only two weeks outside the villa
    Taylor & Grant
    So much for all the declaring dying love sh*te...

Just wondering who’s watching CBB? It’s starting 2morrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

KInda glad Eden lost out after saying “anyone but Grant!” . Also so glad I could forward through the last 2 episodes.

That’s me done with this sh!tshow forever thank fvck.

Abysmal.

But ya way better than UK one.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

I loved Eden and Erin at the beginning but the producers really showed their "true colours" towards the end.
    Eden is like a buffoon picking on people, and while it looked like Erin and Millie were almost getting along, she starts into her again, seemingly for absolutely no reason - they're just bullies. It was so dumb of them to act like that towards the end. I liked Josh and Dom too until they started following their master Eden around like a bad smell.

Funny old show. The dynamics were different, because Aussies generally are more direct. Whereas in LI things bubbled underneath the surface for a few episodes, in LIA there would be a quick blow up, a lot of shouting and it'd be done with. It meant that in LIA, when the episodes were quiet, they were really dull and when there were disagreements, it was a blood sport.

Obviously being a first season, they hadn't yet got the contestant all sussed as to how to play the game - hence Eden and Erin making over-aggressive tîts of themselves before the finale - and generally people were more natural (apart from the teeth, but that seems to be a mandatory).

Grant played a blinder, nudging Eden into ever-greater aggression and professing undying love for Tayla, while all the time his real girlfriend was running his business on the outside. Good on yer, cobbler.

Gossip says that Sophie Monk is confirmed to host LIA Season 2. And by the end of the show I actually preferred Eoghan McDermott to Iain McWotsit on LI.

Apparently, Aussie women think our Eoghan is a bit of a ride.

2%20NEWS%20PL30341971NO%20R.jpg

Oh and ITV are working out a deal for a Love Island US. Hope it's in Hawaii. I like Hawaii.

https://deadline.com/2018/07/love-island-us-remake-record-ratings-itv2-1202436443/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭theoldbreed

Wasn't a fan of Eoghan's commentary at the start and found it a bit cringey but he completely won me over. He was very funny and the rap in the final episode was great!
    Also I know someone who works at 2fm and he is a nice guy in real life apparently!

Advertisement