Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

International calls.

Options
  • 23-07-2018 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,060 ✭✭✭

Hi just wondering are you charged for receiving a call from an international number ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi just wondering are you charged for receiving a call from an international number ?
    Hi  Sexual Chocolate ,

It depends what country you are being contacted from, generally speaking you would be.

Feel free to send me your full name, account number and date of birth. I would gladly look into this and verify if you have been charged or not.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 2,060 ✭✭✭Sexual Chocolate

Hi  Sexual Chocolate ,

It depends what country you are being contacted from, generally speaking you would be.

Feel free to send me your full name, account number and date of birth. I would gladly look into this and verify if you have been charged or not.

Thanks

Thomas

Calls from an Australia number specifically.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

Thomas

Are you referring to when a person is in Ireland on the Eir network and not roaming getting charged for receiving a call from an international phone number?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,060 ✭✭✭Sexual Chocolate

K.Flyer wrote: »
    Are you referring to when a person is in Ireland on the Eir network and not roaming getting charged for receiving a call from an international phone number?

Yes. I'm looking to ring somebody at home from my Australia number. I'd like to know will they be charged ? Pay as you go and contract plans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

K.Flyer wrote: »

Yes. I'm looking to ring somebody at home from my Australia number. I'd like to know will they be charged ? Pay as you go and contract plans.
    Hi Sexual Chocolate,

Please see all charges in relation to making and receiving calls on the following link - https://www.eir.ie/roaming/#/asia/australia.

Thanks

Thomas

• Advertisement
Advertisement