Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long from DocuSign to money into the account?

Options
  • 23-07-2018 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I signed the documents this morning, I sent them, I got a reply that everybody signed the documents.
    The message that had the password said "you will be able to drawdown your loan electronically using DocuSign. I couldn't.
    I applied for the loan a week ago, when I was told It would take 48 hrs for the money to be in my account. I combed the internet for answers and called you, but every answer I get is different. On your website is one thing, the phone people told me different things, both of them.
    I thought banks have procedures and they're partial to do everything according. I never expected this.

So, please, how can I find out anything about your timelines, because it seems it's a very well guarded secret.

I kinda asked if I would get the money today, because it's when I needed them, not in a month or year from now.

again, please help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

JawaJuice wrote: »
    I signed the documents this morning, I sent them, I got a reply that everybody signed the documents.
    The message that had the password said "you will be able to drawdown your loan electronically using DocuSign. I couldn't.
    I applied for the loan a week ago, when I was told It would take 48 hrs for the money to be in my account. I combed the internet for answers and called you, but every answer I get is different. On your website is one thing, the phone people told me different things, both of them.
    I thought banks have procedures and they're partial to do everything according. I never expected this.

So, please, how can I find out anything about your timelines, because it seems it's a very well guarded secret.

I kinda asked if I would get the money today, because it's when I needed them, not in a month or year from now.

again, please help.

Hi JawaJuice,

Thanks for your post.

Once the DocuSign has been returned, funds would generally be available in your account within 2 business days. All applications are assessed on an individual basis and as such time frames can vary.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement