Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NAV system

• 23-07-2018 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi all,

I have a 2016 seat leon 1.6 tdi se tech pack 105ps and I'm looking to set an SD card that will allow my navigation to work. When I got the car the SD card wasn't there. I see you can buy them online, but would I need a new one or second hand one? and also, what one would I need?

Many thanks in advance guys :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,590 ✭✭✭✭vectra

americano1 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I have a 2016 seat leon 1.6 tdi se tech pack 105ps and I'm looking to set an SD card that will allow my navigation to work. When I got the car the SD card wasn't there. I see you can buy them online, but would I need a new one or second hand one? and also, what one would I need?

Just a thought.
    Can you hook up your phone and use google maps on screen instead?
    Much better option, ( It took a lot of persuasion for me to see this as a better option myself )

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭elbyrneo

americano1 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Did you buy the car new? Strange with Tech pack there was no SD card. It's what you are paying for....

Did you ask dealer?

You can get online but beware of spurious SD cards or unofficial - check feedback etc as a lot of scams. Dealer prices are high.

Can't meet Google maps / Android Auto if you have a decent phone. Get a nice mounting kit and sorted for a tenner or so

I had inbuilt Sat Nav in last car and ended up using phone instead as maps out of date and Google so superior in traffic monitoring and alt routes etc. Current car has android auto so best of both worlds.

Advertisement