Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Site at former Molloy's Shop Lucan

Options
  • 23-07-2018 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭

Anyone know what's going on here? Noticed a few nights ago and forgot to post.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭jomalone14

Anyone know what's going on here? Noticed a few nights ago and forgot to post.

Hermitage Vet Clinic next door expanding into the former store I believe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

They had already expanded into Molloys well over a year ago and now the connecting door inside is boarded up again. They're putting in a two storey extension to expand the clinic. I think Molloys is mostly demolished altogether from what I see.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭DUBLIN_person

They had already expanded into Molloys well over a year ago and now the connecting door inside is boarded up again. They're putting in a two storey extension to expand the clinic. I think Molloys is mostly demolished altogether from what I see.

Yeah, I was aware that they'd expanded into the former shop alright, nice to see that a local business like the Vet is doing well.

I had seen as I drove past that the old shop appears to be demolished, but had kind of assumed they were going to build a few houses on it, like they were going to do on the site a few doors down a good few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,402 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

and now the connecting door inside is boarded up again.

I noticed that when I was in there earlier today! There were also signs up that the new place opens in 2019

Good to see the local business is expanding. They are a good vet with nice staff that take their time with you. The parking should improve too, as it is dodgy at present.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

I wonder what happened to the old Evening Press light up sign that was on the shop before being demolished.
    I also wondered if the building was a listed building?

• Advertisement
Advertisement