Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Have any of you ladies ever come across outright jealousies among female workplaces?

• 23-07-2018 11:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭

Have any of you ladies here who work in all female workplaces come across jealousies of co workers? Whether it be professional or personal?

How did these jealousies manifest themselves?

Thank you ladies.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Salthillprom

Hello 1 wrote: »
    Have any of you ladies here who work in all female workplaces come across jealousies of co workers? Whether it be professional or personal?

How did these jealousies manifest themselves?

Thank you ladies.

Yeh. A good few over the years.

After I left college I worked with some complete beatches. I used to do some modelling in college so I guess I would have been considered quite pretty back then. It was actually said to me on day 1 of my first ever job by a girl in a very mean way “are you here to steal our men away from us?!”

I still do some modelling and I find that it’s an unbelievable cut throat industry. I did a few shoots and catwalk with a well known agency over the last year and to say that bitterness, jealousy and attitude isn’t alive and well would be a lie.

In my real job I work with a bunch of amazing girls. I think I’m a nice person and I get on with everyone but there’s one girl who inexplicably HATES me. I’m finding it hard to even acknowledge her now when she completely ignores me no matter what.

Have had a few professional jealousies too. A few comments here and there. Esp in managerial roles. Am covering for my boss at the moment. And I’m likely to be promoted soon, as long as I can stay local and not have to move offices.

Advertisement