Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shore Fishing in Sligo

Options
  • 23-07-2018 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi, first time posting in Angling section. Took out the rod again this year after way too many years off...and totally hooked again :D But not as much as my 10 year old. He has really taken to it and the interest levels are still high after only having landed a few jack pike and some perch so far this year (despite not having missed literally 1 evening in the last month!)
    With the water levels so low and tbh not wanting to put unnecessary strain on already oxygen deprived course fish with this spell we're having, I was looking to try some sea shore fishing with the young lad in the hope of getting him catching. Size and species not even important. Any advice on anywhere around the Sligo coast (nearest to me) and methods that might result in a well deserved bumper days fishing!? Cheers

Advertisement