Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cashback plus extension

Options
  • 24-07-2018 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi, a friend told me that the cashback plus offer has been extended from the 30th of September to the 31st of December.

I couldn't find any press releases etc about this extension though. Can you confirm that this is true? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Top_Guy wrote: »
    Hi, a friend told me that the cashback plus offer has been extended from the 30th of September  to the 31st of December.

I couldn't find any press releases etc about this extension though. Can you confirm that this is true? Thanks in advance.

Hi there,
    Thanks for getting in touch with us through Boards 
    We have no update on an extension of the Mortgage cash back offer, but please be assured that we'll let everyone know here on Boards if there is any change on this in the future.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Mark1916

Top_Guy wrote: »
    Hi, a friend told me that the cashback plus offer has been extended from the 30th of September to the 31st of December.

Hi

Had a look on the website and for both the 3% Cashback offers (current BOI Current account customers) and The 2% Cashback offer (not currently a BOI customer) the offer is out to 31sr December 2018

https://personalbanking.bankofireland.com/borrow/mortgages/campaigns/cashback-plus/

Or if you’re not currently a BOI customer

https://personalbanking.bankofireland.com/campaigns/2-cashback-offer/

Advertisement