Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infraction for deleted post

Options
  • 24-07-2018 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,621 ✭✭✭✭

I posted yesterday in the LGBT forum yesterday in this thread.
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057893933

I was responding to this post.
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=107592450&postcount=22

My post was subsequently infracted and deleted.

I feel this is unwarranted and unfair, as the moderation is not consistent in this.

I have tried to resolve via PM, but the Mod in question is not revoking the infraction.

My reasons for appealing this are as follows.

The mod stated that they left a warning in the OP, yet my post was posted at the same time as the mod left that message in the OP, so I could not have read it as it was not in the OP at the time.

As you see from the thread, I am not the only person to respond to that post, another post does so and the post remains and is not infracted, so there is no consistency there in regards the rules.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Hi there. Thanks for confirming that you have engaged with the mod. I'll give the CMods a shout & one will look into this in due course.

Please have all PMs ready for the CMod to confirm the above discussion with the mod.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,621 ✭✭✭✭markodaly

The mod in question has actually come back to me on this. Give us a day or two to sort this out.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,621 ✭✭✭✭markodaly

Infraction has been reversed, you can lock this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Great news. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement