Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still getting bills for money owed to me

Options
  • 24-07-2018 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,616 ✭✭✭

Hi Eir,

I left Eir 12 months ago but am still getting bills for €10 that is owed to me. 

I've rang in, I've made the requests and I've as usual gotten no where. 

I don't fancy spending an hour on the phone like last time being promised it will only take a minute and that I'll have the money in my account at the end of the month only to receive yet another "bill". 

Is there any way I can either get the money refunded without going on the phone, it takes an age as my account doesn't exist which creates many issues or that I can opt to have it donated to charity. I'm willing to risk that but knowing my experiences with Eir it'll probably be donated to Denis O'Brien, the Trump campaign or most like I'll just get another bill. 

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

ba_barabus wrote: »
    Hi Eir,

I left Eir 12 months ago but am still getting bills for €10 that is owed to me. 

I've rang in, I've made the requests and I've as usual gotten no where. 

I don't fancy spending an hour on the phone like last time being promised it will only take a minute and that I'll have the money in my account at the end of the month only to receive yet another "bill". 

Is there any way I can either get the money refunded without going on the phone, it takes an age as my account doesn't exist which creates many issues or that I can opt to have it donated to charity. I'm willing to risk that but knowing my experiences with Eir it'll probably be donated to Denis O'Brien, the Trump campaign or most like I'll just get another bill. 

Cheers
    Hi ba_barabus,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Johnnio13

I get one for 67.75 every month but when I ring about it nobody knows anything. Did you get anywhere BA?

Johnnio13 wrote: »
    I get one for 67.75 every month but when I ring about it nobody knows anything. Did you get anywhere BA?
    Hi Johnnio13 ,

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 9,616 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

Johnnio13 wrote: »
    As of today, nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Laura_A

I just went onto their live chat and they issued a cheque - might be worth trying, better than holding on the phone. 

• Advertisement

Laura_A wrote: »
    I just went onto their live chat and they issued a cheque - might be worth trying, better than holding on the phone. 
    I was promised a cheque in the post 6 months ago IIRC from the last chat. Nothing ever arrived

I was promised a cheque in the post 6 months ago IIRC from the last chat. Nothing ever arrived
    Hi ba_barabus ,

*If you PM me your full name and your account number I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas

Hi ba_barabus ,

*If you PM me your full name and your account number I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas
    I did last week. I'm not sending it again. 

This is EXACTLY the kind of SH!T service I fully expect from Eir.

Delighted to see my PM was "upgraded" to "we really couldn't give a toss".

Hi ba_barabus ,

Thanks

Thomas

Hi ba_barabus 

I am having an issue locating the initial PM.

If you forward me your details I can look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

Hi ba_barabus ,

Thanks

Thomas

Hi ba_barabus 

Thanks 

Thomas
    I have resent my initial PM and your reply in which you said it had been upgraded. I can only assume it was upgraded to the point I highlighted above. 

• Advertisement

Hi ba_barabus ,

Thanks

Thomas

Hi ba_barabus 

Thanks 

Thomas
    I have resent my initial PM and your reply in which you said it had been upgraded. I can only assume it was upgraded to the point I highlighted above. 
    I have responded to your PM.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement