Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eVision - maximum duration of recording?

Options
  • 24-07-2018 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭

Hi, 

I tried to record some sport over the weekend, the total duration of the show was about 11 hours.

I was playing catch-up throughout but the recording stopped at about 4pm.....so I missed the last 3 hours of the show. 

Is there a maximum duration of show which can be recorded? If there is - why aren't eir diving up the show on the listings? 

It is not acceptable that a recording should stop half-way like that. And yes, there was plenty of space on the box, there was no problem with our wi-fi, etc. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi, 

I tried to record some sport over the weekend, the total duration of the show was about 11 hours.

I was playing catch-up throughout but the recording stopped at about 4pm.....so I missed the last 3 hours of the show. 

Is there a maximum duration of show which can be recorded? If there is - why aren't eir diving up the show on the listings? 

It is not acceptable that a recording should stop half-way like that. And yes, there was plenty of space on the box, there was no problem with our wi-fi, etc. 
    Hi incentsitive ,

I would reccomend contacting our technical support team on 1890 260 260 to have this looked into further.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭incentsitive

Why? This is hardly a difficult question. Is there a maximum length of recording - why cant you find this out and answer it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Why? This is hardly a difficult question. Is there a maximum length of recording - why cant you find this out and answer it?
    Hi there incentsitive

I'll see what I can find out for you regarding this and get back once I can confirm

-Kyle

Great thanks.

When can I expect an answer to this? I didn't ask a question which involves complex algorithm analysis here. 

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

When can I expect an answer to this? I didn't ask a question which involves complex algorithm analysis here. 
    Hi incentsitive ,

Apologies for the delay in responding. 

We are still looking into this and will update you as soon as we have an answer.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement