Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible new mobile customer

Options
  • 24-07-2018 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi
    If I order 1 month sim only bill pay contract online. Can I choose what date I activate the new Sim or am I been charged once I receive delivery my SIM card?

The last time I switch providers I was hit with 2 bills. I gave my 30 notice to my old provider and I also purchased a new SIM card from my new provider on the same day. The SIM card came the next day and I ported my number after 29 days of my notice relapsed only to find out I was also been charged by my new provider even though I was not using the SIM card and I had not ported my number to to my new provider.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi
    If I order 1 month sim only bill pay contract online. Can I choose what date I activate the new Sim or am I been charged once I receive delivery my SIM card?

The last time I switch providers I was hit with 2 bills. I gave my 30 notice to my old provider and I also purchased a new SIM card from my new provider on the same day. The SIM card came the next day and I ported my number after 29 days of my notice relapsed only to find out I was also been charged by my new provider even though I was not using the SIM card and I had not ported my number to to my new provider.
    Hi Limerick1973 ,

You will be charged once you receive the sim from ourselves. Alternatively, you can go to a store when you are ready to change to avoid any issues.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Limerick1973

Hi Limerick1973 ,

You will be charged once you receive the sim from ourselves. Alternatively, you can go to a store when you are ready to change to avoid any issues.

Thanks

Thomas

Is voicemail included as free in your Eir mobile connect 30 Day Sim Only plans or is there a charge if so how much per call or per minute?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi Limerick1973 ,

Thanks

Thomas

Is voicemail included as free in your Eir mobile connect 30 Day Sim Only plans or is there a charge if so how much per call or per minute?
    This is included as a free service.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement