Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump is the President Mark IV (Read Mod Warning in OP)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

MadYaker wrote: »
    The most shocking for me reading all this is just how much dirt manafort was involved in.

If anyone hasn't seen (Manafort's erstwhile partner) Get Me Roger Stone on Netflix, now might be a good time, while you can still contribute to his defense fund.
    Or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,930 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Rigalo should be most worried as Trump hasn't tweeted all day. A new record lol

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

There's a podcast called "Behind the Bastards" and they've a two-parter on Manafort.

Their other episodes range from the relatively banal Weinsteins and Cosbys, to the outright horrific King Leopolds, Hitlers, Stalins and such.

I suppose Manafort falls somewhere in the middle.

I can't imagine that it's a bullet-proof historically accurate account but it'll give you a general idea what Manafort has been up to in the past few decades.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Gbear wrote: »

I suppose Manafort falls somewhere in the middle.

Yeah, he just pimped out his mentally disabled wife for sex for deals. He's quite a cnut.

EDIT: I thought that she had a brain injury after an accident. This doesn't seem to be the case after I checked online. The "mentally disabled" part of the sentence is incorrect.

He just pimped out his wife but she wasn't disabled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭BabyCheeses

Can we get a preview for the next press release from the People's Republic of America?

It is unusual for the best people to turn out to be criminals. Why does Trump think the best people are criminals?

RIGOLO wrote: »
    All the anti-Trumpers have fallen for the click bait again. I heard a good analogy today , Dems and the left are like cats, and Trumps tweets are like the red dot from a laser pointer.
    Your all too busy chasing your bias , trying to catch the ‘red dot’ to actually study the facts.

You would be better off to have read the court filings for the criminal case rather than the plea agreement.
    Id recommend reading the full filling, you might learn a lot of things.

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA VERSUS PAUL J MANAFORT CRIMINAL
    https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=4883167-Manafort-D-C-Superseding-Criminal-Information

It specifically states dates offences took place between 2006 and 2015, with no mention of Trump.

Lots of entities come out bad, Cyprus, St Vincent, Grenadines and the UK where Manafort hid the companies, Belgium where the main Ukraine lobbying HQ was, a former Austrian Chancellor, Italian Prime Minister and Polish President to lobby on his Ukraine interests behalf, directing secret payments to The Hapsburg Group to avoid European taxation.
    The manouvering by this Hapsburg group in getting US and European main stream media to promote Ukraine interests is truly mind blowing.

Manafort even managed to get his ‘shadow’ Ukraine lobbying group to meet with OBAMA and BIDEN….
    They even managed to fit in a soccer match in Warsaw as part of the meetings and lobbying, just goes to show where and when these geo-political events are taking place.

The only President mentioned in the filing is OBAMA … LOL .. yes Mueleer has un-earthed POTUS 44 meeting with dodgy agents acting on behalf of Russian interests via a Ukranian despot proxy.
    YOU GOTTA LOVE THAT MUELLER FOUND COLLUSION , JUST WITH THE WRONG PRESIDENT.
    And remember this is all pre 2014 Ukraine revolution.

The OBAMA administration is noted as being SYMPATHETIC to the Yanukovich Government, and OBAMA administration policy is engagement with Yanukovich, not in favour of sanctions,… the same Yanukovich currently in exile in Rusisa and wanted for Treason in the Ukraine.
    Hilary and John Kerry names pop up as being pawns in this game.

Impeachment is looking further and further away, Muellers is playing all his aces and none of them
    are a giving him a winning impeachment hand. His best efforts now are to try and influence the mid-terms, that’s about all that this is.

It shows the main stream media and the witch hunt for what it is, more concerned with someone WHO ISNT mentioned in the filings , than any of the above who ARE mentioned … click bait folks, enjoy it, but really its not going to disturb anyones weekend golf game.

That was a long 3 hours.

It's weird that Manafort's and Trump's lawyers are sharing information if Trump has nothing to do with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,961 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

All the anti-Trumpers have fallen for the click bait again. I heard a good analogy today , Dems and the left are like cats, and Trumps tweets are like the red dot from a laser pointer.
    Your all too busy chasing your bias , trying to catch the ‘red dot’  to actually study the facts.

You would be better off to have read the court filings for the criminal case rather than the plea agreement.

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA VERSUS PAUL J MANAFORT CRIMINAL
    https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=4883167-Manafort-D-C-Superseding-Criminal-Information

It specifically states dates offences took place between 2006 and 2015, with no mention of Trump.

Lots of entities come out bad, Cyprus, St Vincent, Grenadines and the UK where Manafort hid the companies, Belgium where the main Ukraine lobbying HQ was, a former Austrian Chancellor, Italian Prime Minister and Polish President to lobby on his Ukraine interests behalf, directing secret payments to The Hapsburg Group to avoid European taxation.
    The manouvering by this Hapsburg group in getting US and European main stream media to promote Ukraine interests is truly mind blowing. 

Manafort even managed to get his ‘shadow’ Ukraine lobbying group to meet with OBAMA and BIDEN….  
    They even managed to fit in a soccer match in Warsaw as part of the meetings and lobbying, just goes to show where and when these geo-political events are taking place. 

The only President mentioned in the filing is OBAMA … LOL .. yes Mueleer has un-earthed POTUS 44 meeting with dodgy agents acting on behalf of Russian interests via a Ukranian despot proxy.
    YOU GOTTA LOVE THAT MUELLER FOUND COLLUSION , JUST WITH THE WRONG PRESIDENT.
    And remember this is all pre 2014 Ukraine revolution.

The OBAMA administration is noted as being SYMPATHETIC to the Yanukovich Government, and OBAMA administration policy is engagement with Yanukovich, not in favour of sanctions,… the same Yanukovich currently in exile in Rusisa and wanted for Treason in the Ukraine.
    Hilary and John Kerry names pop up as being pawns in this game.

Impeachment is looking further and further away, Muellers is playing all his aces and none of them
    are a giving him a winning impeachment hand.  His best efforts now are to try and influence the mid-terms, that’s about all that this is.  

It shows the main stream media and the witch hunt for what it is, more concerned with someone WHO ISNT mentioned in the filings , than any of the above who ARE mentioned … click bait folks, enjoy it, but really its not going to disturb anyones weekend golf game.
    You can smell the fear now, its trickling down to their forum trolls :D

That was a long 3 hours.

It's weird that Manafort's and Trump's lawyers are sharing information if Trump has nothing to do with it.

I have a feeling that that agreement has ended.

I really didn't expect Manafort to flip. This is big and no amount of Hillary memes changes that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,012 ✭✭✭circadian

Yeah, he just pimped out his mentally disabled wife for sex for deals. He's quite a cnut.

Mentally disabled? As far as I'm aware she's a lawyer and even got atmitted to the Bar in DC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,686 ✭✭✭✭Zubeneschamali

MadYaker wrote: »
    Manafort is shady as fcuk in so many ways. Did Trump do any looking into this guy's background before hiring him
    For goodness sake!

Its not as if Angel Trump hired Manafort and Cohen by accident. He hired criminals because he is a criminal himself.

Manafort is as clean as a whistle next to Trump.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

The only President to come out of this current Manafort case with egg on their face is Obama, and the Obama Administration.

Wow, that's the best you could muster huh?

Are you alright? Wanna hug?

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

I'm just curious. Do you think you'll be able to say "Still no collusion" when Manafort sings? He has already started too.

The shift to Collusion is not a crime is well under way at this point sure :D

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,629 ✭✭✭✭Water John

They all do. Manafort would have gone to jail for the rest of his life. His family would have been left destitute. They are also in danger from shady people from his past. People that make Trump look like a choirboy.
    Manafort had no choice. They find everything on you and Manafort has a long dirty history.
    Just remembering that family issue mentioned above, what a creep.

circadian wrote: »
    Mentally disabled? As far as I'm aware she's a lawyer and even got atmitted to the Bar in DC.

Can someone please clarify this wtf situation?

circadian wrote: »

I thought I'd read that she had a brain injury after an accident. After checking online, I can't find any evidence of that. I'll update my post loudly with a correction while still showing my mistake.

Thanks for the correction and I don't mean that sarcastically. Correcting is very important.

The shift to Collusion is not a crime is well under way at this point sure :D

That was months ago.

UsedToWait wrote: »
    Can someone please clarify this wtf situation?

Yeah, I've updated my post after being corrected. He just pimped out his wife for group sex according to the leaked texts of his daughters. She wasn't disabled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭BabyCheeses

I have a feeling that that agreement has ended.

I really didn't expect Manafort to flip. This is big and no amount of Hillary memes changes that.

Read a comment elsewhere that said ending that agreement was part of the new deal.

Read a comment elsewhere that said ending that agreement was part of the new deal.

I'm not even sure how such an agreement can even work if one party flips on the other.

How long has it been since the last Tweet?
    Anyone got any stats?

Anyone got any stats?

Storm stuff 8 hours ago. It was a retweet.
    https://twitter.com/NOAASatellites/status/1040595993098682369

The last thing drafted was 9 hours ago. My guess is that SHS hid his phone in a cavity.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1040575890139348992

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭SimonTemplar

It'll be interesting to see his response to Manafort. He has attacked everyone from Robert De Niro to his own AG on Twitter but he has pretty much left Stormy Daniels alone (amongst all the various insults and childish nicknames for others, I think he even referred to her as Ms. Clifford in one Tweet). I think that is very telling. It obviously is close to the nerve for him. If he tweets nothing about Manafort and suddenly stops all his no collusion tweets, that would also suggest he is getting very worried.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,714 ✭✭✭amandstu

Anyone got any stats?

I have a mental picture of him being tied down ,Lilliputian style except it is the Lilliputians who are giant adults and Trump is in his nappy and dummy reaching for his tablet that they are withholding very seriously from the raging toddler:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭26000 Elephants

Your all too busy chasing your bias ,

I love your mixed metaphors.

... and then you proceed to give us a potted summary of talking points from page 1 of /r/The_Donald.

Now, tell me again about this bias 'chasing'?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭26000 Elephants

Anyone got any stats?

Back in the saddle and flogging the Puerto Rican Death Toll like they dont matter.

LUdVNEy.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

The only President to come out of this current Manafort case with egg on their face is Obama, and the Obama Administration.
    And you come to that conclusion how exactly ? Manafort was involved in the Republican Party going back years and was Trumps campaign manager for months. So exactly how is that connected to Obama ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 915 ✭✭✭2 Scoops

I'm just curious. Do you think you'll be able to say "Still no collusion" when Manafort sings? He has already started too.

Hypothetical question man. These situations have been hyped up constantly and have resulted in nothing, over and over and over again. Maybe things will be different this time, then again maybe not. Trump must be a mastermind to have deceived the senate, the house, the media, all the intelligence agencies all who are seething against him and the justice department where the AG has recused himself. It's not like this happened yesterday, they've been at it day in day out for over 2 years now.

To answer your hypothetical, yes if Manafort reveals some subordinate plot that happened obviously the situation will change, I'll await with baited breath.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,058 ✭✭✭✭listermint

2 Scoops wrote: »
    Hypothetical question man. These situations have been hyped up constantly and have resulted in nothing, over and over and over again. Maybe things will be different this time, then again maybe not. Trump must be a mastermind to have deceived the senate, the house, the media, all the intelligence agencies all who are seething against him and the justice department where the AG has recused himself. It's not like this happened yesterday, they've been at it day in day out for over 2 years now.

To answer your hypothetical, yes if Manafort reveals some subordinate plot that happened obviously the situation will change, I'll await with baited breath.

We've already had jail terms handed out.

Where have you been?

On RT?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,042 ✭✭✭Christy42

Who has been fooled? These investigations take time (see Nixon). Even then they only got Nixon on his own dumb mistakes. The president has a lot of power to resist these investigations and they have to be done slowly. This one has done quite well given the amount of the supposed "best" people it has pit on jail.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

Well, the thing is, Republican voters are happy with their party comprising of criminals.

executive-branch-criminal-activities-by-presidentialadministration-years-in-criminal-criminal-23162512.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,825 ✭✭✭✭aloyisious

Given how the President has disbelieved his AG, his FBI, his Intelligence organizations and the media, thinks the GOP & senate haven't done their jobs and has been complaining about all those "faults" to the public via twitter for almost two years, do you think he might have caused some of the hype?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement