Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump is the President Mark IV (Read Mod Warning in OP)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 409 ✭✭Sassygirl1999

TomOnBoard wrote: »
    I'd say they owe a million or so in product placement fees to the GoFundMe page....

did Coca Cola sponsor the doctor?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Why was I watching abc news for Dr Ford's coverage ? I'm watching NBC news now and it's got the big hitters out for this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,121 ✭✭✭TomOnBoard

Ludo wrote: »
    He has turned into a right little &*^% lately. He always kind of, was but he did go through an anti-Trump phase and seem reasonable. Lately though he has turned into an extremist and cosied up to Trump (golf etc) . I guess he does wantSessions job for some crazy reason.

Now that he's out from under John Mc Cain's wing, he's lost his cover and is under serious threat from the Trump base in his own state, so he was playing to an audience of 1 in his ridiculius statement on his exit from the hearing.

Polutics, not truth or honesty. Simple as..

TomOnBoard wrote: »
    I'd say they owe a million or so in product placement fees to the GoFundMe page....

Are you going offer anything constructive ? Non of your posts offer anything to a normally well thought out thread. I may not agree with manic Moran on his point of view but at least he offers a well thought out posts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,121 ✭✭✭TomOnBoard

Clearly your irony radar is being overwhelmed by your b.s. emitter...

See ya l8r after ya find that Kavanaugh's response testimony slam dunks it for you...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭SimonTemplar

A spike in Google searches for the word 'hippocampus' in America after Dr. Ford mentions it in today's testimony.

r3SKy8I.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Are you going offer anything constructive ? Non of your posts offer anything to a normally well thought out thread. I may not agree with manic Moran on his point of view but at least he offers a well thought out posts.

Sassygirl seems to only be here to discredit the accuser in as many ways as possible.

smell a rat?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

salmocab wrote: »
    Prisons are full of people whose families didnt think they did it. I haven’t s clue about Kavanaughs guilt or innocence but him being happily married has zero bearing in whether this happened.

Graham Dwyer's wife did not have a clue that she was married to a monster. He appeared to have been a responsible husband/father to all extents and purposes.
    Kavanaugh's wife looked xanaxed in that Fox interview which Martha McCallum did with her husband - when a question was put to her at one stage, Kavanaugh jumped in and answered it, not allowing her to speak. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Rhineshark

smell a rat?

Indeed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

Love how the reporter nails trumps on the margin of victory thing ( 4 mins ).

Judge Kavanagh needs to kept his cool. If he can't show he is calm then it wouldn't help him at all.

He comes judge Kavanagh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,933 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Have the dems given all their time to Harris? They should

everlast75 wrote: »
    Have the dems given all their time to Harris? They should
    Did senator Harris speak during Dr. Ford ? I didn't most of her testimony but I'm assuming she did talk.

Is that the actress Alyssa Milano behind judge Kavanagh on his left ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Judge Kavanagh needs to kept his cool. If he can't show he is calm then it wouldn't help him at all.

Trump probably wants him to on the attack which is precisely the opposite of what the likes of Flake/ Collins etc wants.

Did senator Harris speak during Dr. Ford ? I didn't most of her testimony but I'm assuming she did talk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Pelvis

Oh he mad

This is my statement, there are many like it but this one is mine!

This could(well not could be) be the most important couple of hours in his career.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

Kalyke wrote: »
    You really should be off playing with Hannity and his fiends.
    Not sure that's a good idea - Hannity has been accused of sexual harassment as well:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/sean-hannity-denies-right-wing-blogger-s-sex-harassment-claim-n750211

Oh he's coming out angry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Pelvis

Hmmm.. coming across a little aggressive. That may backfire.

Jesus, he's coming out strong. Far too strong I think.

His wife is staring at a point past him. I feel sorry for his wife. She looks drained.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭EltonJohn69

Very aggressive !

I'm half expecting him to shout "You want the truth. YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!"

His wife is staring at a point past him. I feel sorry for his wife. She looks drained.

feel sorry for all the women

Search and destroy ? Is it wise to claim it's a left conspiracy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,830 ✭✭✭✭aloyisious

Judge Kavanaugh has no lawyer sitting with him. I'm not sure what Sen Grassley's statement is about, ref letters being passed to other committee members. He didn't say he actually passed them on to other members of the committee, which would be a simple task with staffers in the senate.

At Manic: I get your point. The entire nomination process, as presently operated by the politicians, is ****ed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement