Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump is the President Mark IV (Read Mod Warning in OP)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

Someone needs to stop chopping onions

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Let's not have a full picture of the old sex lad.

This man wanted Clinton to answer some graphic questions about his affair and delighted in going in hard on him. Doesn't seem to like it on the other foot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 914 ✭✭✭The Phantom Jipper

Did he say his clerk was the only person to read this beforehand? He should have let a few other people have a flick through it for him, good grief.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Beer swillin' son of a gun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,933 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Someone needs to stop chopping onions

Maybe its all the leeks from the white house?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,121 ✭✭✭TomOnBoard

I can understand that he is emotional... but not a good look for a potential supreme court judge

Jeez,

He's having a total meltdown... Understandable at a human level, but not from the perspective of being a dispassionate judge of hugely consequential matters in the highest court in that land.

Trump is screaming at him: "Stop snivelling, FFS!!!" he's after shouting at the 5 tellies he's watching in the WH right now...The WH staff have locked themselves into the Situation Room, and are hiding under the table, waiting for this to be oooooover!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭leck

RisingDamp wrote: »
    Which is Alyssa Milano there?!
    The one behind him with the top-knot. She is at the hearing to support Christine Blasey Ford.

Ford's two attorneys are also visible behind Kavanaugh to screen left of Alyssa Milano.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

He's rambling now.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭RisingDamp

He's gonna be bulling for a piss during the questions

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭splashuum

I believe Kavanaugh here. Having to watch this witch-hunt is quite depressing. The democratic party should be ashamed of using these types of tactic's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,059 ✭✭✭✭listermint

aloyisious wrote: »
    So any entries on his college yearbook page are impliedly down to other students but he hasn't yet directly deny making any of the writings on the pages yet. It's directly related to the girl/woman linked to the word alumni in the yearbook. He was a good catholic mass-going virgin through-out his all-boy college years.

The entries in the yearbook were meant to be like animal House he and his friends just went along

But then they were meant to be a term of endearment.

Mmmm which is it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,830 ✭✭✭✭aloyisious

Did he say his clerk was the only person to read this beforehand? He should have let a few other people have a flick through it for him, good grief.

He said he penned it all himself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

What is he doing with tongue ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

He’s actually making the occasional good point but they’re drowning in a sea of verbosity and snot.

This is a shytstorm and they haven’t asked him a question yet. He’s done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,933 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Did he blame the clintons for this, or did i not hear correctly?

RisingDamp wrote: »
    He's gonna be bulling for a piss during the questions
    Either that or he eat a lash of salty bacon and cabbage before his speech.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭SimonTemplar

He's using a typical logical fallacy. Just because a person has championed women's careers, doesn't mean that person isn't capable of sexual assault.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,830 ✭✭✭✭aloyisious

All women law-clerks but if my ears did not deceive me, he said about 2 minutes ago "he" referring to his clerk when speaking about the clerk praising him for working to promote the idea of women lawyers.

I'm actually thinking now about Tricky Dicky and his pet dog now with all the personal emotional references, I'm so cynical now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

He's using a typical logical fallacy. Just because a person has championed women's careers, doesn't mean that person isn't capable of sexual assault.

Or "look at all the women I haven't assaulted!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

This is one of the men they want to decide some of the most decisive and pressured legal issues in America going forward. He's falling to pieces here. Putting aside the sexual assault accusation based on this performance alone there are serious questions about his impartiality and temperament.

• Advertisement

I'd stop taking digs at the democrats.

aloyisious wrote: »
    He said he penned it all himself.

He penned it himself but only allowed one other person to read it beforehand for feedback. That's looking like an ill-advised move the longer this goes on.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,103 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

This statement feels like it needs to end with him saying a big FU and dropping out.

That would at least explain him getting so emotional at weird points.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Duck Soup wrote: »
    He’s actually making the occasional good point but they’re drowning in a sea of verbosity and snot.

This is a shytstorm and they haven’t asked him a question yet. He’s done.

Its a very petty thing to criticise for, but he is a very dull guy to listen to. I can imagine a lot of people tuning out a long time ago no matter if you think innocent or guilty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭SimonTemplar

I get the impression that this is a man who knows in the back of his mind that there might be something from his past that supports Dr. Ford's claims, but can't remember conclusively that he didn't do it. And this is causing the breakdown we are seeing. Just my opinion.

Swearing to god.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,302 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Sassygirl1999 will be taking a break.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

hes very honest, not taking money

Not quite sure what exactly you mean there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

He has all the signs of a very stable person who definitely should be in the highest judicial position of the country.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭EltonJohn69

I really want a beer now.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement