Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Executive Officer with Revenue 2018 campaign

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 ILIKECOCONUTS

Does anyone know how long the process will take now until we get contracts?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 346 ✭✭sadista

Has anyone received any update since sending in documents and completing the garda vetting online form? I've enquired with CSD, will update when they reply.

sadista wrote: »
    Has anyone received any update since sending in documents and completing the garda vetting online form? I've enquired with CSD, will update when they reply.

I received my documents back in the post and my vetting application is still with the NVB, no movement since the 12th

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭CZ 453

Anyone have any insight into the staffing in the southern regions? Movements, retirements, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 BE2018

Offered and accepted role in Kilkenny office

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Dariunmes1

Hurry up dundalk, navan and Monaghan

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭eire1987

BE2018 wrote: »

Hurry on for Cork..... :o

Congrats btw!!;):)

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Ck18

BE2018 wrote: »

Hi when did you get this offer? And what was your order of merit?
    Just hoping you were ahead of me anyway because I took the offer of Waterford because I was told kilkenny probably wouldn’t come up (which is my first choice)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 BE2018

Got the offer in early November. Was placed on the panel in the 20s.

So is it safe to say at this stage, the Cork office aren't looking for people from this panel at all??? :(

Tried contacting them got no reply... Anyone here get called for Cork?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭shawki

eire1987 wrote: »
    So is it safe to say at this stage, the Cork office aren't looking for people from this panel at all??? :(

Tried contacting them got no reply... Anyone here get called for Cork?

Was it PanelPlacings@revenue.ie you emailed?

I’m emailed last week and I’ve moved up two places.

They noted again that they are not currently calling for Cork so the two people who got placed must have taken other locations.

shawki wrote: »
    Was it PanelPlacings@revenue.ie you emailed?

I’m emailed last week and I’ve moved up two places.

They noted again that they are not currently calling for Cork so the two people who got placed must have taken other locations.

Yeah I emailed them got no response...... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 26 ElliotM1811

Has anyone who has accepted Dublin received a contract as of yet? or any additional correspondence after issuing the documents requested?

TIA

Has anyone who has accepted Dublin received a contract as of yet? or any additional correspondence after issuing the documents requested?

TIA

I’m Waterford, but they are getting through everyone’s references and once the vetting is back they will issue our contracts. I was told by the end of November, early December latesr

Ck18 wrote: »
      I’m Waterford, but they are getting through everyone’s references and once the vetting is back they will issue our contracts. I was told by the end of November, early December latesr

Many thanks

Got an update to say Garda vetting application is now complete. I expect there will be some communication from Revenue early next week.

Got an update to say Garda vetting application is now complete. I expect there will be some communication from Revenue early next week.

My Garda vetting was complete last week and my references were contacted, including my current employer, all documents returned by post but I’ve heard nothing yet. If I hear nothing by COB tomorrow I will email them.

Revenue have got back to me saying they are aiming to have contracts issued by the end of this week

There are two groups starting. One will start on the 7ths and the other on the 14th. If you email them they will be able to tell you which you are

Is it safe to assume that they won't be recruiting for Kerry/Cork?

• Advertisement

can i ask what email address you emailed? TIA

can i ask what email address you emailed? TIA

I emailed the person who sent me through all my verification documents. She was in the revenue recruitment unit

I emailed the person who sent me through all my verification documents. She was in the revenue recruitment unit

Many thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭shawki

eire1987 wrote: »
      Is it safe to assume that they won't be recruiting for Kerry/Cork?

At this stage, probably not for January anyway.

It’s hard to imagine they’ll go a full year without hiring externally for the Munster counties not called yet so there’s still hope!

I’m going to wait until after Christmas before I email for panel updates as I’m sick of checking boards and emails for updates.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Mazuma

Has anyone who got the email recently about additional positions in Dublin received an interview time & date yet?

The latest I'm hearing CO's being called for Cork In January. Nothing on EO yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Hindutimes

Hi All, did anybody get their contract yet for people that were offered the job starting in Jan 19?

There are two groups starting. One will start on the 7ths and the other on the 14th. If you email them they will be able to tell you which you are

Is it two groups per area? Or is everyone in the same county starting the same day. I’m Waterford. I’m conscious about emailing them again 😆

Ck18 wrote: »
      Is it two groups per area? Or is everyone in the same county starting the same day. I’m Waterford. I’m conscious about emailing them again ��

That was in relation to Dublin anyway, I didn't ask about other areas. I'm sure they won't mind you emailing and asking

• Advertisement

shawki wrote: »
      At this stage, probably not for January anyway.

It’s hard to imagine they’ll go a full year without hiring externally for the Munster counties not called yet so there’s still hope!

I’m going to wait until after Christmas before I email for panel updates as I’m sick of checking boards and emails for updates.

Your probably right to be fair..... :)

I've yet to get any reply from them so if anyone here has (from the Munster region) please give a shout its just it be nice to know what is happening....

TIA

Contract received this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 48 sybil2000

Contract received this morning

Was just wondering if anyone has received a contract yet. Is your vetting completed? I wonder do they wait until confirmation re garda vetting ok.

sybil2000 wrote: »
      Was just wondering if anyone has received a contract yet. Is your vetting completed? I wonder do they wait until confirmation re garda vetting ok.

I would assume so yes.. you can track your vetting status online and see if Revenue have viewed the response from the Vetting Bureau, the tracking link is in the emails.

My vetting completed two weeks ago and contract issued by email today

Anyone in Dublin or starting in Dublin. What is the story with your car if you are commuting? Do revenue have pool cars that can be used for going out on audits or is there a requirement to bring your own car?
      Basically it is cheaper for me to commute on the bus with an annual ticket but then how does that work with audits hmmmmmmm
      Anyone with any ideas

• Advertisement

Anyone in Dublin or starting in Dublin. What is the story with your car if you are commuting? Do revenue have pool cars that can be used for going out on audits or is there a requirement to bring your own car?
      Basically it is cheaper for me to commute on the bus with an annual ticket but then how does that work with audits hmmmmmmm
      Anyone with any ideas

i am sure they have something in place for those who don't/cannot drive as having a license was not a requirement. it would be great to know though if anyone else has any information on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭gerrykeegan

i am sure they have something in place for those who don't/cannot drive as having a license was not a requirement. it would be great to know though if anyone else has any information on this?

If you don't have a car you would be traveling with someone who does. If the audits are in Dublin you get a taxi on account. No pool cars except in IPD or some Customs staff

If you don't have a car you would be traveling with someone who does. If the audits are in Dublin you get a taxi on account. No pool cars except in IPD or some Customs staff

Many thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32 Merrymac

Mazuma wrote: »
      Has anyone who got the email recently about additional positions in Dublin received an interview time & date yet?

I have received an e-mail this afternoon regarding an interview next Thursday 6th
      Dec

Got my vetting yesterday and my contract this eve.

• Advertisement
    • Registered Users Posts: 10 Shivm1984

Has anybody from the West been called for interview?

Is it possible that the internal HEO competition will free up more EO positions for the current panel?

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭audrey2014

CZ 453 wrote: »
      Is it possible that the internal HEO competition will free up more EO positions for the current panel?

Maybe within the locations already recruited for. Internal Heo panel moving slowly enough at the moment I believe

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Sibh2018

Anybody have an update on cork.... one of you surely has the inside track! Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭audrey2014

Sibh2018 wrote: »
      Anybody have an update on cork.... one of you surely has the inside track! Lol

No recruitment for cork for January. Only Wexford Kilkenny Mayo Waterford and Westmeath. Nothing else in Munster.

Guys are we required to contact UL and register ourselves to get a student ID or does revenue do it on our behalf? I'm sure I saw it in one of the emails somewhere but can't locate it right now :/

I also enquired about the tax saver commuter scheme lastweek and was advised that submissions for 2019 closed in November but will re-open halfway through the year. However, peoplepoint may still be able to arrange it and failing that there is always the option of purchasing a student monthly train pass once you are in possession of a valid student ID.

Guys are we required to contact UL and register ourselves to get a student ID or does revenue do it on our behalf? I'm sure I saw it in one of the emails somewhere but can't locate it right now :/

I also enquired about the tax saver commuter scheme lastweek and was advised that submissions for 2019 closed in November but will re-open halfway through the year. However, peoplepoint may still be able to arrange it and failing that there is always the option of purchasing a student monthly train pass once you are in possession of a valid student ID.

I enquired about registering for the course and Revenue have advised this will be done during induction

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Archermit

I got through my interview for the Dublin panel, placed 22. not sure when I will get the call or anything related to the course. had my interview on 06/12/2018 and results a week later.

Toffees22 wrote: »
      Received the below this morning, was originally 79 and waiting on place in Donegal.
      "Please note you are currently placed 35th on the nationwide panel.
      Due to ongoing large scale recruitment from this panel and an early Christmas deadline, unfortunately we will not be in a position to provide panel placings for specific areas until sometime in the new year."

So hopefully be able to get region specific placings in the new year!

May sound like a silly questions, but how did you structure the email? did you just ask what the current placing are for your chosen locations?

Just got the email back, down to 13th on the panel after a week. Will most likely be early January now I would think

• Advertisement
    Advertisement