Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Release of Mortgage funds

Options
  • 25-07-2018 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi 
    I am waiting on my mortgage funds to be released. I was told I am in a "queue". Do you know how long the queue takes? The closing date for my house is tomorrow. I am starting to get a bit worried. 
    Thanks 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

PPCANN wrote: »
    Hi 
    I am waiting on my mortgage funds to be released. I was told I am in a "queue". Do you know how long the queue takes? The closing date for my house is tomorrow. I am starting to get a bit worried. 
    Thanks 

Hi PPCANN,
    Thanks for the message.
    Can I ask when you requested the drawdown of these funds?
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 PPCANN

Hi 
    Thanks 

Hi PPCANN,
    Thanks for the message.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.
    It was last Thursday. 

Hi 
    Thanks 

Hi PPCANN,
    Thanks for the message.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.
    It was last Thursday. 

Thanks for that PPCANN and can I ask if you were previously approved and then just called to drawdown or are you waiting on approval as well?
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

Hi Darren, I was previously approved and requested to drawdown last Thursday. My solicitor has been onto BOI mortgages and they just informed him that I am in a queue. They were due to be released on Tuesday. Just wondering if there is some sort of back log? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi PPCANN

Thanks for coming back to us.

We would really like to check this for you if you're still awaiting the funds to be released.

We've sent you a Private Message here on Boards, could you reply back if you need our help.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Advertisement

Hi 
    The funds are still not released. There was a technical problem yesterday, do you know if this problem is still ongoing? 
    Thanks

Hi 
    The funds are still not released. There was a technical problem yesterday, do you know if this problem is still ongoing? 
    Thanks

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Can I ask you to send us a Private message here, so we can have a look into this for you.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement