Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Social Bundle and YouTube Music

Options
  • 25-07-2018 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I have the 15Gb plus 60 for 'social bundle'. I know that YouTube is included, but I'm wondering if YouTube MUSIC is covered under this? It is a separate app for streaming music and music videos. 

Thanks,
    Ross

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi guys,

I have the 15Gb plus 60 for 'social bundle'. I know that YouTube is included, but I'm wondering if YouTube MUSIC is covered under this? It is a separate app for streaming music and music videos. 

Thanks,
    Ross
    Hi RossFixxxed ,

I have forwarded this on to our technical department to get clarification on this.

I will let you know when I receive an update.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RossFixxxed

Hi, any news on this? It's been over a week now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi, any news on this? It's been over a week now?
    Hi RossFixxxed ,

I have confirmed with our technical department that this is not part of the social bundle and it is a separate application to the youtube app.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement