Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 25-07-2018 12:41pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

I tried to log into my account earlier and I got this error message:

"Error!
    An error occurred while processing your request.
    You can:
    • Go back and try again
    • Contact system administrator quoting the following details
      Error Code: 8001.500
      Request Id: 6b6fc7ad-38d5-48cf-a85c-87cea7ad322c"
    I know that the sign on details I used were right, now I get that error every time I try to get to the log in page.

Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Thanks.

EDIT: For some reason, at the top of the page on the right, I get

"Your Account Online
    Northern Ireland"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi New Home,

Thank you for getting in touch.

We are sorry to read this. We have not been made aware of a broader issue affecting the Electric Ireland website, so we would need to review the relevant account details. If you private message us the Electric Ireland account number in question, stating that you are the account-holder and confirming your name, address and email address, we can check for you as soon as possible.

Thanks again,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

I've gotten that when on the NI portal. Hopefully it's as simple as changing the site version.

🤪

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Actually, thanks Sabre, that seems to have worked - I was trying to access my account from ElectricIreland.com as opposed to ElectricIreland.ie, I didn't know it would make a difference.

Thanks again.

Advertisement