Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do I take her on our second date?

Options
  • 25-07-2018 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi all,

Looking for a bit of advice here. I have little to no experience on the dating front.

First, a bit of context, it may help in deciding what to do:

We're both early twenties.
    I'm working full time and she's finished college. She's from a country in South America and is in Ireland for 8 months to learn English before looking for work back home.

Matched with her on a dating app, messaged for a couple of days and ended up meeting up there yesterday.
    We went out for 2 drinks, then went walking around the centre of the city chatting and ended up sitting by the water for an hour or two. Ended up kissing a couple of times towards the end of the night. Then went to our individual homes at 1 am after 5 hours together.
    I asked her when we were about to get taxis did she enjoy the night and whether she would want to meet again and she said yes.

Chatting to her by over text now (assuming all goes well), and running through my head a couple of things (I know there are no hard and fast rules, looking for opinions):

1. How many days after the first date should the second date take place?
    2. What would be a good setting for a second date?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

dara_con wrote: »
    Hi all,

Looking for a bit of advice here. I have little to no experience on the dating front.

First, a bit of context, it may help in deciding what to do:

We're both early twenties.
    I'm working full time and she's finished college. She's from a country in South America and is in Ireland for 8 months to learn English before looking for work back home.

Matched with her on a dating app, messaged for a couple of days and ended up meeting up there yesterday.
    We went out for 2 drinks, then went walking around the centre of the city chatting and ended up sitting by the water for an hour or two. Ended up kissing a couple of times towards the end of the night. Then went to our individual homes at 1 am after 5 hours together.
    I asked her when we were about to get taxis did she enjoy the night and whether she would want to meet again and she said yes.

Chatting to her by over text now (assuming all goes well), and running through my head a couple of things (I know there are no hard and fast rules, looking for opinions):

1. How many days after the first date should the second date take place?
    2. What would be a good setting for a second date?

Mod

Have to lock this thread. Our charter, which is a lovely read - you should try it some time - prohibits them. Women are not a hive mind.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement