Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leinster Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread X: [****]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,745 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

Buer wrote: »

Toulouse in October would be a good trip. Would love to be able to do it. Damn child. :D

Agree that Bath is an odd choice for the back to backs. Wonder what the logic is there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,200 ✭✭✭troyzer

molloyjh wrote: »
    Toulouse in October would be a good trip. Would love to be able to do it. Damn child. :D

Agree that Bath is an odd choice for the back to backs. Wonder what the logic is there.

The flights are already pushing €200.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,728 ✭✭✭Former Former

Presumably BT and beIN decided the Anglo-French tie was more attractive.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,375 ✭✭✭✭prawnsambo

troyzer wrote: »
    The flights are already pushing €200.
    Carcassonne is a good option for Toulouse. By car, it's about an hour and by train, from about 45 minutes to 70 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭The Parish King

Does anyone know if season tickets cover the game in Donnybrook this evening?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,782 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Does anyone know if season tickets cover the game in Donnybrook this evening?

No they don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

prawnsambo wrote: »
    Carcassonne is a good option for Toulouse. By car, it's about an hour and by train, from about 45 minutes to 70 minutes.

Ryanair only fly saturday and tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 13,375 ✭✭✭✭prawnsambo

Ryanair only fly saturday and tuesday
    They also fly from Cork on Fridays and Mondays. I know it's a bit of a hike, but Cork airport is a nice handy airport to get in and out of.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

prawnsambo wrote: »
    They also fly from Cork on Fridays and Mondays. I know it's a bit of a hike, but Cork airport is a nice handy airport to get in and out of.

Not if you're a pilot

• Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

Aer Lingus fly to Bordeaux, which is about 2.5 hours by motorway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Nialler73

A way bigger travelling support for the tv slot would have been part of the thinking i'm sure.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Bath is a great city to visit coming up to Christmas. The Christmas market there is totes amazeyballs.

Down at Donnybrook. Standing only left, never seen it like this for a pre season.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Down at Donnybrook. Standing only left, never seen it like this for a pre season.

Ballllssss, still in the office. Can I get a mate to buy a ticket and hold onto it until I get there? Can't remember what the deal is.

dregin wrote: »
    Ballllssss, still in the office. Can I get a mate to buy a ticket and hold onto it until I get there? Can't remember what the deal is.

I'd happily get you one but not selling tickets unfortunately - just go through turnstile.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

pre-season games are for lame-os

pre-season games are for lame-os

9jpe.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Kevski

Lowe taking a lot of shots at goal in the warm up. Maybe he’s tonight’s replacement 10 :p

• Subscribers Posts: 41,447 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Is this being broadcast on any platform?

sydthebeat wrote: »
    Is this being broadcast on any platform?

Live updates on boards if your nice ;)

• Advertisement

Barry Daly has bulked up.

Will Connors gets a nasty knock to the knee and has been replaced by Max Deegan.

Leinster scrum solid.

Will Connors off after being down holding his knee. Walked off though so hopefully not too serious

Frawley goes for the corner and puts the ball out on the full!

Edit. Looks like he's done his arm, expect him to come off next break in play.

Try Newcastle.

JGP with a lovely touch finder in their 22

15 minutes 7 - 0 Newcastle. Leinster almost in, denied by no arm tackle on Byrne but no penalty.

Frawley replaced by Tom Daly now. Seemed to injure his arm earlier and had been holding it ever since.

So Frawley has come off eventually. Probably a stinger. Tom Daly in.

Tom Daly is after getting huge.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭foxyladyxx

Frawley replaced by Thomas Daly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement