Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leinster Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread X: [****]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,931 ✭✭✭jacothelad

Granny15 wrote: »
    He's playing the nice guy and the victim when the truth is he has players associated with him bullying people and trying to display their superiority by grinning at the cameras and pulling faces whilst wearing the Irish jersey. When someone who has integrity like myself sees someone acting without it by taking advantage of their position on the Irish team it gets my goat watching Venjur playing the nice guy and the victim when the truth is the complete opposite. It's no laughing matter watch someone take advantage of their position in life to act without integrity whilst in the Irish jersey
    Clegg wrote: »
    I understand those words but that sentence makes no sense.

I think what Granny really means is, "Frank Carson, News at 10, 2 boiled eggs." Or other words also in random order.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Dubinusa

He's playing the nice guy and the victim when the truth is he has players associated with him bullying people and trying to display their superiority by grinning at the cameras and pulling faces whilst wearing the Irish jersey. When someone who has integrity like myself sees someone acting without it by taking advantage of their position on the Irish team it gets my goat watching Venjur playing the nice guy and the victim when the truth is the complete opposite. It's no laughing matter watch someone take advantage of their position in life to act without integrity whilst in the Irish jersey

Huh?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Dubinusa

I find Mr Venjur very knowledgeable and accommodating.
    I can't recall Venjur bullying anyone on this forum!
    I may be wrong though?
    More scrutiny is needed, when Venjur posts.
    Maybe I am missing the point and am clueless.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,492 ✭✭✭swiwi_

225px-Magritte_TheSonOfMan.jpg

Up there with the best that surrealism has to offer. Much like "Son of Man", I don't get it, but then I was never ever the arty type.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,200 ✭✭✭troyzer

Quarter final ticket sorted. I can confirm it's the same seat your arse graced for Bath. Not necessarily the one you were allocated.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Yeah I upgraded my 2 kids to adult tickets for Bath and they've stayed upgraded for the QF

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭scott1974

Synode wrote: »
    Yeah I upgraded my 2 kids to adult tickets for Bath and they've stayed upgraded for the QF

So, are the tickets are on sale for Season ticket holders?
    Has the venue and time been announced yet?

scott1974 wrote: »
    So, are the tickets are on sale for Season ticket holders?
    Has the venue and time been announced yet?

Leinster are giving season ticket holders the chance to buy the same seats they had at the Bath game. Season ticket holders can't start just buying up seats wherever they want until next Tuesday.

Then the general sale is on next Thursday.

They've confirmed it's in Lansdowne but no date yet. They said it'll be announced this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,630 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Tickets are fairly pricey

AdamD wrote: »
    Tickets are fairly pricey

€50 for top tier, front row, sideline seats?

Bargain.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

60 Bills for mine :(

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

The price isn't what bothers me. I was pretty annoyed by the fact that we've been moved from one end of the block we're usually in right down to the other end. I assume this is to accomodate sales of extra corporate tickets closer to the half way line. A real slap in the sack.

dregin wrote: »
    The price isn't what bothers me. I was pretty annoyed by the fact that we've been moved from one end of the block we're usually in right down to the other end. I assume this is to accomodate sales of extra corporate tickets closer to the half way line. A real slap in the sack.

Where were you originally? I'm front row, block 505 and they didn't move us.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

troyzer wrote: »
    Where were you originally? I'm front row, block 505 and they didn't move us.

Went from the halfway end of block 122, to the south end.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,630 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

€50 for top tier, front row, sideline seats?

Bargain.

€60 for seats in the Aviva with a worse view than our seats in the RDS. I'll be waiting til next week to change them. Bottom tier in the Aviva is dreadful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

Are they letting people buy for friends? no season ticket this year?

How much for the premium level?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,995 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

AdamD wrote: »
    €60 for seats in the Aviva with a worse view than our seats in the RDS. I'll be waiting til next week to change them. Bottom tier in the Aviva is dreadful

Disagree on that entirely. Some of the best views I've had have been in the lower tier. Admittedly I would only sit from the half way point upwards but the views are good.

Shefwedfan wrote: »

From Tuesday to Thursday next week, there is a presale yes.

My tickets are on the 22 in the premium section and were about 160 for the two so just under 80 for that end of the premium level.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7 House4596

Disagree on that entirely. Some of the best views I've had have been in the lower tier. Admittedly I would only sit from the half way point upwards but the views are good.

I agree

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Shefwedfan wrote: »

They're opening up additional tickets to STH on Tues 29/1/19 @ 10am until it opens to the public on Thu 31/1/19 @ 10am. They're also doing the following:-
    Special Offer of €10 tickets available in Upper Stands + 2 for €100 South Premium

• Advertisement

What are the corners like? I'm in row Q in block 517 in the south west corner for the England game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Richie_Rich89

Interesting piece on Conor O'Brien here https://www.the42.ie/conor-obrien-henshaw-toulouse-minis-4451464-Jan2019/

He's lucky to be seeing a bit of action considering the Leinster regime's plan was to have an NIQ wing playing 12 in all the games Henshaw was unavailable for.

What are the corners like? I'm in row Q in block 517 in the south west corner for the England game.

Corners on the lower tier are tricky because you can end up behind production equipment or pillars but corners in the upper tier are absolutely fine. The height helps with a better overview of the game too.

Corners on the lower tier are tricky because you can end up behind production equipment or pillars but corners in the upper tier are absolutely fine. The height helps with a better overview of the game too.

Lower tier unfortunately. I'm close enough to the back though I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Richie_Rich89

Team for Scarlets?

1. Jack McGrath
    2. James Tracy
    3. Michael Bent
    4. Ross Molony
    5. Scott Fardy
    6. Oisin Dowling
    7. Scott Penny
    8. Max Deegan
    9. Jamison Gibson Park
    10. Ciaran Frawley
    11. Rory O'Loughlin
    12. Conor O'Brien
    13. Jimmy O'Brien
    14. David Kearney
    15. Robert Kearney

16. Bryan Byrne
    17. Ed Byrne
    18. Vakhtang Abdaladze
    19. Mick Kearney
    20. Caelan Doris
    21. Hugh O'Sullivan
    22. Noel Reid
    23. Barry Daly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

I doubt McGrath will get another run after starting against Wasps and England next week.

517 should be upper tier as the 5 indicates the fifth floor. If you meant 117 and are in Row Q, you will be absolutely fine as regards 'things in your way', will be a good view!

It's really the first ten-ish rows that can be a lottery.

517 should be upper tier as the 5 indicates the fifth floor. If you meant 117 and are in Row Q, you will be absolutely fine as regards 'things in your way', will be a good view!

Sorry yes, I meant 117.

Grand, you've put my mind at ease. The seat viewer thing on the Aviva website never works to double check.

Sorry yes, I meant 117.

Grand, you've put my mind at ease. The seat viewer thing on the Aviva website never works to double check.

Ah you'll be absolutely fine. Good seats at a good height! It's only the first ten or so rows where camera rigs can start getting in the way.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,813 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Block 517 is upper tier.

Upper tier are the best seats in the house. The Lower tier is mostly rubbish

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement