Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leinster Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread X: [****]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

I know people have mentioned that Tomane played some 13 in France, but seeing how unsure he looks defensively at 12, I can't say I'd like to see him defending the 13 channel

He has 195 minutes at 12 this season, 2 of which were starts and 3 sub appearances, think he deserves a bit more time to adjust to a system. As has been mentioned here countless times everyone was quick to jump on Lowe as a bust and look how that turned out. It is unfortunate that Tomane suffered a serious injury when he would have had time to bed in nicely.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,611 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Dundon is leaving ulster at the end of the season. If we lose Fogs to Ireland (replacing Feek) would we take him back. Ulsters scrum seems fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,200 ✭✭✭troyzer

errlloyd wrote: »
    Dundon is leaving ulster at the end of the season. If we lose Fogs to Ireland (replacing Feek) would we take him back. Ulsters scrum seems fine.

I'd see if Mike Ross is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,611 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

I can't beleive I'm saying this. But I'm pretty happy with the pricing for the quarter final. 25e for tickets front of top tier behind the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,630 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

kmart6 wrote: »
    He has 195 minutes at 12 this season, 2 of which were starts and 3 sub appearances, think he deserves a bit more time to adjust to a system. As has been mentioned here countless times everyone was quick to jump on Lowe as a bust and look how that turned out. It is unfortunate that Tomane suffered a serious injury when he would have had time to bed in nicely.

I think one person called Lowe a bust, one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

AdamD wrote: »
    I think one person called Lowe a bust, one.

I think you’ll find he called him Poison.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,679 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

AIL standard.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,200 ✭✭✭troyzer

AIL standard.

Wouldn't even make a junior cup squad

AIL standard.

Below AIL standard if memory serves correct. But in fairness that was about a performance in one game, not his ability overall.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭baaba maal

Sorry folks, I've paid for the QF ticket and chose the "print ticket" option. I still cannot see this when I go to Manage Tickets even though the time and date is announced- has anyone printed off their ticket?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,067 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Le Bruise wrote: »
    My boss here is having trouble getting Leinster tickets through the pre-sale link. Always gets to the verified page and then it just says connection lost (and the little symbol of a page with a frowny face).

I've tried on my phone and computer and have even disabled pop ups. Anyone else having this problem?

I had huge issues this morning. Different browsers, computers and even accounts didn't matter.

Worked like a charm on my phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,728 ✭✭✭Former Former

stephen_n wrote: »
    Below AIL standard if memory serves correct. But in fairness that was about a performance in one game, not his ability overall.

And he was right.

Time for people to move on.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

And he was right.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭jaansu

baaba maal wrote: »
    Sorry folks, I've paid for the QF ticket and chose the "print ticket" option. I still cannot see this when I go to Manage Tickets even though the time and date is announced- has anyone printed off their ticket?

This has happened me before. What happens is when you press the print button, tickets download as pdfs. Have a look in your Download folder.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Thrashssacre

I’m hoping it sells out relatively quickly a full aviva can be fantastic. I feel like once the attendance dips under 50,000 it gets awful in terms of atmosphere

And he was right.

Time for people to move on.

I wouldn’t tend to agree, I’d say Lowe was poor that night but nowhere near that poor. It’s just amusing at this stage considering how well he has knitted in.

I wouldn’t tend to agree, I’d say Lowe was poor that night but nowhere near that poor. It’s just amusing at this stage considering how well he has knitted in.

It was a game we won away from home in Thomond Park. And one of the first people to disagree with the poster in question for going so far OTT was in fact FF. Buer snuck in ahead of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭baaba maal

jaansu wrote: »
    This has happened me before. What happens is when you press the print button, tickets download as pdfs. Have a look in your Download folder.

Thanks- I had a look but it's not there. I'll ring the office in the morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Perifect

I got tickets! :D Have a few 6 Nations trips beforehand but looking forward to this.

It was a game we won away from home in Thomond Park. And one of the first people to disagree with the poster in question for going so far OTT was in fact FF. Buer snuck in ahead of him.

You either have an amazing memory or too much time on your hands :pac:

• Advertisement

You either have an amazing memory or too much time on your hands :pac:

I have a news alert for FF

• Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

I had huge issues this morning. Different browsers, computers and even accounts didn't matter.

Worked like a charm on my phone.

It was a strange one alright, wouldn't even work on the Mobile. He ended up ringing and booking that way so was all sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Any presale codes going spare? I’m on a training day tomorrow but want to buy them as a present.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

sullivlo wrote: »
    Any presale codes going spare? I’m on a training day tomorrow but want to buy them as a present.

I'll PM you

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭MrsMcSteamy

Same here. Any presale code would be greatly appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 2 CNeci

Hi, just wondering if there is any spare presale codes available please? Won’t be able to get any due to work but would like to get them for my son’s birthday present

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

Anyone got a link for the presale that they would be kind enough to share with me? Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

Most of the deals appear to be gone within a minute. Good sign in terms of a quick sell out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,200 ✭✭✭crisco10

Have to say, tickets are very reasonably priced for this one.

€25 for behind the posts upper tier, or €45 for along the touchline. Fairplay Leinster/Ulster/IRFU.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,105 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

crisco10 wrote: »
    Have to say, tickets are very reasonably priced for this one.

€25 for behind the posts upper tier, or €45 for along the touchline. Fairplay Leinster/Ulster/IRFU.

I paid 35 for an upper tier seat on roughly the 22, happy with that I must say.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement