Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leinster Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread X: [****]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭clsmooth

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    328 :-)

Nice! Pretty much halfway? I got 508. Happy enough with that

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Tomas81

clsmooth wrote: »

Toulouse essentially own their allocation of tickets that they're entitled to and can do what they please with them when they want.

If you're expecting Leinster to react to situations of other clubs that have nothing to do with Leinsters business you'll be quite disappointed in life :rolleyes:
    Toulouse don't decide when they put there pre sales on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭clsmooth

Tomas81 wrote: »

I’ll wave :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

Dubinusa wrote: »
    That's a pretty weak team.
    No Henshaw? Is Molony injured?
    It seems that the coaching team is saving for the semi?
    Think we will struggle.

I don't think it's weak at all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

clsmooth wrote: »

Yeah it was decent

I hate the way Ticketmaster doesn't allow you to pick your seats

Mate and me on laptop for 10 mins trying to get a decent seat in premium, just had to keep refreshing. Kept sticking us into cornor

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Kevski

Why does it matter?

Just because Toulouse’s presale began before Leinster’s doesn’t mean that the number of tickets available in the Leinster presale was reduced. A certain number of tickets were allocated to each team’s presale so Toulouse’s presale could have started 24 or 48 hours earlier than Leinster’s and it wouldn’t have changed the number that were available to Leinster supporters.

It’s bizarre to suggest that Leinster should make a statement on such a non-issue, even moreso considering that they have no involvement in the ticketing process for this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭arsebiscuits1

They get their ticket allocation and do what they want with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,570 ✭✭✭✭Burkie1203

See the bitchfest has begun on Leinster facebook about Tomane already. Sad state of affairs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭scott1974

Burkie1203 wrote: »
    See the bitchfest has begun on Leinster facebook about Tomane already. Sad state of affairs

I hope he has a great game... I'd love to see him do well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭arsebiscuits1

Burkie1203 wrote: »

Shocking stuff.

Had a lovely user on Reddit call him "utter dog ****"

Makes me sick to support the same team as these people.

No player should be above criticism. But no player should have to suffer that kind of abuse.

Especially when Tomane hasn't actually been that bad. He hasn't set the world alight but for a player that is obviously taking time to bed into a new team, he's done about as expected. People who are expecting the world from a player who has 10 caps are setting themselves up for a disappointing life

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 26,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Podge_irl

A very decent Treviso team, could be a tricky game. Not that the result matters of course, but still...

Matters a lot to Treviso mind you.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,169 ✭✭✭✭Clegg

Podge_irl wrote: »
    Matters a lot to Treviso mind you.

Ulster too.

They need us to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

sydthebeat wrote: »
    spread drops from 18 to 14 points after teams named

I've been burned too many times backing the underdog's handicap at the RDS but you have to give Benetton a decent chance of winning outright tomorrow.

I didn't know that James Lowe had a shoulder problem in recent weeks/months. Might explain why he's been used sparingly.

https://www.the42.ie/leo-cullen-leinster-benetton-2-4578957-Apr2019/

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Hi all, if anyone wants a free ticket for tomorrow (Anglesea Terrace), please drop me a PM.

Veteran boardsies only please. :)

Edit: that's gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭scott1974

Clegg wrote: »
    I didn't know that James Lowe had a shoulder problem in recent weeks/months. Might explain why he's been used sparingly.

https://www.the42.ie/leo-cullen-leinster-benetton-2-4578957-Apr2019/

Might be from shouldering all the expectation.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,991 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Hi all, if anyone wants a free ticket for tomorrow (Anglesea Terrace), please drop me a PM.

Veteran boardsies only please. :)

Edit: that's gone.

In a similar vein, have two free tickets for this evening if anyone would like them in the Grandstand - can't make it myself and season ticket will go to waste otherwise.

Veteran boardsies only too for these:)

Edit: Tickets gone

• Registered Users Posts: 7,378 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

I can't walk, so I've two tickets going as well. Anyone wants them, let me know. Same T's and C's as before.

[edit] Tickets gone.

I can't walk, so I've two tickets going as well. Anyone wants them, let me know. Same T's and C's as before.

You on the beer too much? I will be reporting you in the beers at rugby thread

• Advertisement

Looking at both sides for tonight definitely give BT a chance, as long as it's competitive I'll be happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,611 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Toulouse getting fairly well beaten by Toulon in Marseille. To be fair, they don't need this win at all, but it's a good road map.

errlloyd wrote: »
    Toulouse getting fairly well beaten by Toulon in Marseille. To be fair, they don't need this win at all, but it's a good road map.

Toulon had no game last week I would guess?

Toulouse probably out on feet after last week,....just flicked it on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭The Rape of Lucretia

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    Players are lacking game time. I would expect full metal jacket before the Toulouse match.

Toner/Henshaw/Kearney/Lowe/McGrath/Sexton etc all need game time.....

Will be disappointed if they are risked. You can only indulge in game time if there are ample subs should they be injured. Leinster has used up much of its reserves, or some are only returning, and better served training than playing a dead rubber 60 minutes against a team who does want to win. Toner, Henshaw, Sexton, etc : every week they spend taking it easy, the better it is for them.

I've never seen the RDS as empty 10 minutes before kickoff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭The Rape of Lucretia

Its a very early pre-season friendly game to see what some of the young Turks are made of. Doesnt offer much interest. Having three weeks between the Ulster and Toulousain games is terrific for Leinster.

Has there been a late change? It looks like Deegan's in the 6 jersey rather than 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,988 ✭✭✭leakyboots

How many are at the game? Ground is not even half full judging by TV?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,991 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Clegg wrote: »
    Has there been a late change? It looks like Deegan's in the 6 jersey rather than 7.

Josh Murphy out with illness so Deegan comes in. Ed Byrne to the bench.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,988 ✭✭✭leakyboots

Barry Daly must go to the same stylist as Maxime Médard

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement