Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leinster Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread X: [****]

Options
1326327328329330332»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

I live in Glasgow so it would be rude not to pop down for the day. 3hrs down 3hrs back, be grand. The mother coming over for it too!

Getting nervous now though

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,325 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Heading over - Leeds Saturday morning then rental car to Newcastle.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,745 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

I hate you all.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,782 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

degsie wrote: »
    Is there a good place to offload 2 x Euro Champ final tickets? Can't go unfortunately :(

Toutless. Plenty of people looking to buy tickets there in the sports forum. I sold a duplicate pair there a few weeks ago.

Flying over myself +1 on Friday to Newcastle til Sunday night. Very excited.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 26,388 Mod ✭✭✭✭Podge_irl

Have had tickets since September. Flying to London then training up on friday for the Challenge Cup final.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭DelBoy Trotter

Dial Hard wrote: »
    Stick a post on Twitter with #OLSCFinalTics

So hands up who is going?

Me +6, just heading over for the day.

Me +2. Flying to Edinburgh on Friday morning and getting the train from there. Staying until Sunday night :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,782 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Picked up my tickets last May with blind confidence.

Wondering whether I should do the same for Marseille next year!

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭baaba maal

Flying to Birmingham on Friday, hired a car and staying in Tynemouth til Sunday (think of Tynemouth as the Geordie Riviera)

For some reason, this final seems to be relatively low key even though I think it will be the hardest final we will have been in.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

molloyjh wrote: »
    I hate you all.

Ah you’ll be there in spirit...

Heading over Friday night, flying back late on Saturday night. Hopefully singing all the way home on the plane.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 26,388 Mod ✭✭✭✭Podge_irl

Picked up my tickets last May with blind confidence.

Wondering whether I should do the same for Marseille next year!

A May weekend in Marseille probably not the worst thing in the world either way...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭A-Train

Going on a package trip. Heading over on Friday by boat, staying in Stockport Friday and Saturday night. Coach up and back on the day. Home Sunday.

I won't get to meet the team in the Airport like in Bilbao last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

A-Train wrote: »
    Going on a package trip. Heading over on Friday by boat, staying in Stockport Friday and Saturday night. Coach up and back on the day. Home Sunday.

I won't get to meet the team in the Airport like in Bilbao last year.

I got some great snaps with the players in the airport last year. Going on the boat this year myself

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,325 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

For anyone not going who wants to watch in a group.

CHAMPIONS CUP FINAL 2019 - Saturday 11th May -
    We will have a huge marquee, large screens, BBQs & Bars making Sandymount Hotel the ideal location to watch Leinster v Saracens in the Heineken European Champions Cup Final 2019. This is a FREE event, the marquee will open from 3pm. There will be lots of pre-match discussions, chats & post-match analysis.

(From their Facebook page).

• Registered Users Posts: 12,609 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Anyone recommend a spot in NYC that'll have some Leinster fans in it. I'd happily watch on tablet, but the girlfriend would probably be more into it if there was an atmosphere.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭swiwi_

molloyjh wrote: »
    I hate you all.

So the missus choose tails correctly? Or she whipped out scissors when you thought she would choose rock and you had paper all prepared?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,638 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

errlloyd wrote: »
    Anyone recommend a spot in NYC that'll have some Leinster fans in it. I'd happily watch on tablet, but the girlfriend would probably be more into it if there was an atmosphere.

The supporters bar in NYC used to be Lunasbar in the East Village, but I see it's been renamed to The Grafton Bar. Not sure if it's still the main one but Lunasbar used to be decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,609 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

I actually watched Leinster v Munster back in October there. To be fair it was fine. Maybe two other Leinster fans there, but a handful of Munster fans. Liverpool premier league game on at the same time. Champions cup final will probably pull a bigger crowd to be fair

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭The Parish King

errlloyd wrote: »

The Brass Monkey near the Meat Packing District is a good spot to watch Irish rugby games, been pretty busy with Irish fans for some of the 6Ns games however I’m not sure what it’d be like for a Leinster game.

You’ll also probably need to pay a $20 cover charge too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement