Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Universal Cocktail table

Options
  • 26-07-2018 1:09am

ITEM: Universal Cocktail cabinet
    POST\COLLECTION: Collection from Roscrea, small enough should fit in decent sized car
    PRICE: €400
    PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal/cash

Ok with the outrun 2 and wanting all machines in one room, iam maxed with space and need to shift one more machine, hate to part with it but iam totally maxed out so have decided to part with my universal cocktail cab, this has been converted to jamma and it a really nice piece, I have a galaga board that i want to keep but Ill include a 60 in 1 with galaga and a few others. This also has a nos set of stickers on the front and back purchased from olly in uk. Pictures can be seen in the thread here.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=103312272?

Comments

That is so cool.
    I've never owned one but will someday.sadly thats not today as I have something incoming !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Quote of important post :
    mozie81 wrote: »
    I picked up this universal cocktail, the board was at fault. Really nice little table. I've since disassembled it, sanded down and resprayed the body, legs and vents, Legs were badly pitted after removing the rust and the chrome was peeling off so didn't want to sand too far. Ended up using a chrome spray and lacquer to clean them up. I remembered Ollie had found some nos artwork for these a while back so that went on. I Also replaced some caps on the monitor chassis, moved the transformer as far away from the monitor as possible to stop the wobble, converted to jamma and squeezed a moon cresta bootleg in there. All in all it turned out well and very happy with the results.

Cock1.jpg
    cock2.jpg
    cock3.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

It's fecking gorgeous

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭fmul9798

I'll take it (and probably have to hide it...). ok for collect over the next couple of weeks?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,253 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

Second in line :) cash waiting

• Advertisement

sent PM

Thanks again mozie81 for taking time out on a bank holiday. Great to meet the legend!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement