Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to rent 3/4 bedroom house in Blessington

Options
  • 26-07-2018 7:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hi all. I'm a virtual assistant and I've been asked to help a professional family (parents and 3 adult children) find a house to rent in Blessington, preferably in town. There's nothing available going through the usual channels and I wondered if anyone knew of a place coming up in the (very) near future?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,023 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

There's nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

BattyInNZ wrote: »
    Hi all. I'm a virtual assistant and I've been asked to help a professional family (parents and 3 adult children) find a house to rent in Blessington, preferably in town. There's nothing available going through the usual channels and I wondered if anyone knew of a place coming up in the (very) near future?

Thanks.

Virtually nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭BattyInNZ

Virtually nothing

:P:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Baby01032012

Well there’s 2 4 bed properties to rent in blessington according to Daft.

Advertisement