Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd year biomedical science

Options
  • 26-07-2018 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭

I just got a place on this course visit advanced entry and will be going into 2nd year. I'm wondering if anyone has any idea what the timetable is like?

What week do labs start?

Also what's the story with getting a locker in Kevin Street, how do I get one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭pleindespoir

I’m not a science student so I can’t be 100% accurate.

I tried to check dit timetable to see what’s the timetable like for (DT204/2) last year and attached it in this post.

For the lockers, I didn’t get one in kevin streer but for bolton st. You just put a lock unto it and that’s yours for the rest of the year.

I had labs in kevin st. In first year because I did engineering, all my labs started in week 2 but then again it all depends on your lecturer or groups.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

I tried to check dit timetable to see what’s the timetable like for (DT204/2) last year and attached it in this post.

Thank you so much that's really helpful just for a general idea!

For the lockers, I didn’t get one in kevin streer but for bolton st. You just put a lock unto it and that’s yours for the rest of the year.

How soon can you put a locker on the lockers?
    I assume they go quickly so could I do it now and have it still be there in September?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭pleindespoir

aaabbbb wrote: »
    Thank you so much that's really helpful just for a general idea!

How soon can you put a locker on the lockers?
    I assume they go quickly so could I do it now and have it still be there in September?

As for me, I have put my lock in the first say of second year and in first year a senior told me I can already put the lock during induction so I just went to a poindshop and bought one and put it in one of the floors where my chemistry lab was.

Advertisement