Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PlayStation Bargains mk2 (**NO CHAT** Mod edit in post #1).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

It will go free some day, even then I wouldn't recommend playing it. Monstrosity.

It’s no god of war or last of us but to be fair, I know some characters are quite generic and the enemies repetitive but there’s a half decent single player story there, just buried under the top layer of junk. Worth it for around €20 or less.

Devs are trying to improve the game, but it’s fundamentally FUBAR I think I’ll go the way of Anthem.... want to be excited for insomniac Spider-Man making an appearance but I’ll reserve myself until I see it. Still I think I wouldn’t play it if it was free is quite harsh in my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Nine free ps4 games: https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/category/9779f12f-50c8-4c07-8d20-47e21293b6c6/1

If you don't have a PS4/PS5, you can make an in-browser account and just claim them anyway

ASTRO BOT Rescue Mission
    Subnautica
    ABZÛ
    Enter the Gungeon
    Moss
    Paper Beast
    Rez Infinite
    The Witness
    Thumper

• Registered Users Posts: 13,750 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Nine free ps4 games: https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/category/9779f12f-50c8-4c07-8d20-47e21293b6c6/1

If you don't have a PS4/PS5, you can make an in-browser account and just claim them anyway

ASTRO BOT Rescue Mission
    Subnautica
    ABZÛ
    Enter the Gungeon
    Moss
    Paper Beast
    Rez Infinite
    The Witness
    Thumper

was already posted but cheers for the list as it's a good way to check them off... off to download em now!

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭BLUEYK

Excuse my silly question here but do I need to download these 9 free games to the console now to keep them or once I add them to my ps store account library I keep them there forever and can download whenever I want?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,801 ✭✭✭jj880

BLUEYK wrote: »
    Excuse my silly question here but do I need to download these 9 free games to the console now to keep them or once I add them to my ps store account library I keep them there forever and can download whenever I want?

Once you add to library its yours. You will get a "thank you for your purchase" email from playstation. Then you can download whenever you want.

• Advertisement

The Subnautica theme is pretty good too...music is funky plus lots of fish floating in front of my icons

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Played a bit of Avengers just the campaign and so far so good... I don't see why it wouldn't be worth the 25euro...I've spent more money on worse titles...

• Registered Users Posts: 29,070 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

PS Now 1 month for $1 on US store until March 29th

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1375532228264910849

I logged on to my US account to see and I can see the offer there.
    Didn't buy it yet, so can't confirm if it works

• Registered Users Posts: 29,829 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Hopefully same offer comes to Europe as i believe you need a us cred card for subscriptions?

Had credit in my account so tried it and it went through. Just trying a PS3 game now to see how it plays

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,829 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Had credit in my account so tried it and it went through. Just trying a PS3 game now to see how it plays

I think i have a couple of dollars on mine as well so let us know.

Tried Heavenly Sword which is working okay from what I can tell. Thought it might be bad lag if it was using US servers, but if there is lag, it's not noticeable.
    I am on SIRO so good connection.
    Didn't try any PS4 games to see if any trouble downloading but wouldn't say there is.
    For a dollar it's worth trying it even if only play 1 or 2 games in the month.
    I turned off auto renew.
    Of course there's the 7 day trial if you just want to try out PSNow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Hitman 3 €40 in Smyths on PS4 also comes with free PS5 upgrade. So glad I still went with the disc console. €75 on PSN.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,801 ✭✭✭jj880

Markitron wrote: »
    Personally I would wait and see what they are doing about a PS5 version, it’s got to be right around the corner.

Maybe its a coincidence but Smyths, Argos and Currys have all restored the price of TLOU2 ps4 disk to 60 euro. Damn. I saw this at 18 euro in Argos but couldn't to a store to collect. Looks like you could well be right about ps5 version soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Markitron

jj880 wrote: »
    Maybe its a coincidence but Smyths, Argos and Currys have all restored the price of TLOU2 ps4 disk to 60 euro. Damn. I saw this at 18 euro in Argos but couldn't to a store to collect. Looks like you could well be right about ps5 version soon.

It is inevitable, they will launch it when the multiplayer is ready. I'm thinking it will be June.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,987 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Just got email about Spring Sale starting on PSN store on Wednesday

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Sidford

This sale normally any use?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,938 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

I'm hoping for a Ghost Of Tsushima price drop.

Hitman 3 first level free until April 5th

https://twitter.com/IOInteractive/status/1376881901537947649

Also means the VR mode is free

Plus I *think* you can play all Hitman 1 + 2 levels too if you have them... not sure if you can play those in VR too?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,599 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

mrcheez wrote: »

Plus I *think* you can play all Hitman 1 + 2 levels too if you have them... not sure if you can play those in VR too?

The H1+2 levels are also in vr.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

mrcheez wrote: »

It's a fantastic game. Playing it all week.

Has the base install without Dubai always been free?? As in, could I always have downloaded this to play my Hitman 1 levels in VR?

Edit: ah no my bad...the starter pack is new as of today

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    It's a fantastic game. Playing it all week.

Is the AI as terrible as it is in the first two games?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,938 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Dirt Rally 2.0 Game Of The Year is €13.74 on the Playstation Store. Well worth the asking price for a brilliant game.

Dirt Rally plus PSVR Bundle is €7.49. That game is excellent in VR.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭bmorrissey

Anyone play dead rising 4? Any bit as good as the first two games? On sale for 10 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    I'm hoping for a Ghost Of Tsushima price drop.

Just under €30 on the Turkish store

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭neon123

Just under €30 on the Turkish store

Is there any hassle buying from the Turkish store once an account is set up?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,987 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

neon123 wrote: »
    Is there any hassle buying from the Turkish store once an account is set up?

The only way to purchase from Turkey store is by using crypto pay card. Revolut disposable visa doesn't work anymore as disposable cards are now MasterCard. Honestly I'd get it from the US store as you can get psn credit with lot less hassle. US sale not live until 5 but I'd assume the game will be on sale there too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

The only way to purchase from Turkey store is by using crypto pay card. Revolut disposable visa doesn't work anymore as disposable cards are now MasterCard. Honestly I'd get it from the US store as you can get psn credit with lot less hassle. US sale not live until 5 but I'd assume the game will be on sale there too

What's the issue with mastercard?

Advertisement