Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PlayStation Bargains mk2 (**NO CHAT** Mod edit in post #1).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭neon123

The only way to purchase from Turkey store is by using crypto pay card. Revolut disposable visa doesn't work anymore as disposable cards are now MasterCard. Honestly I'd get it from the US store as you can get psn credit with lot less hassle. US sale not live until 5 but I'd assume the game will be on sale there too

Ah ok, fair enough. Cheers for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,972 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

dudeeile wrote: »
    What's the issue with mastercard?
    Only disposable visa cards worked with Turkey and Indonesia PSN accounts, Mastercard doesn't work for some reason. There is a big thread about it in hotukdeals

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Is the AI as terrible as it is in the first two games?

I've never had any issues with the A.I. Play it on the hardest setting.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

The only way to purchase from Turkey store is by using crypto pay card. Revolut disposable visa doesn't work anymore as disposable cards are now MasterCard. Honestly I'd get it from the US store as you can get psn credit with lot less hassle. US sale not live until 5 but I'd assume the game will be on sale there too

Also if you need to create a US account make sure you do so in a state with no sales tax like Oregon.

Also if you need to create a US account make sure you do so in a state with no sales tax like Oregon.

Good tip! Is there any issue paying with an Irish card do you know?

• Advertisement

neon123 wrote: »

You need to buy psn cards. Very easy to do for US ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

Irish card doesn't work. Need to buy credit, apologies I mentioned the Turkish store earlier, it no longer works with Revolut like it did before (since they switched to Mastercard for disposable)

You need to
    • setup account on crytpopay.me
    • request a card (there's a €1 monthly fee for the card)
    • top up the Euro account (only possible via bank transfer so its not instant)
    • load money on the card (rates are slightly off from revolut but broadly in line)

Yes it's a bit convoluted but if you're willing to put in the work then you can save a few euros. Can't buy on a whim as easy as with revolut because you need to allow a day or so for the bank transfer but better than nothing....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,972 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Irish card doesn't work. Need to buy credit, apologies I mentioned the Turkish store earlier, it no longer works with Revolut like it did before (since they switched to Mastercard for disposable)

You need to
    • setup account on crytpopay.me
    • request a card (there's a €1 monthly fee for the card)
    • top up the Euro account (only possible via bank transfer so its not instant)
    • load money on the card (rates are slightly off from revolut but broadly in line)

Yes it's a bit convoluted but if you're willing to put in the work then you can save a few euros. Can't buy on a whim as easy as with revolut because you need to allow a day or so for the bank transfer but better than nothing....

I actually set up cryptopay back in January and added to 35 euro to it. Converted it to Bitcoin and now worth 60 euro. Personally I use the US account more than Turkey as lot less hassle

Thanks for the advice above folks, might try and stick to the USA account as it seems to be less hassle. Where do you guys buy your credit for the USA store? Last Q I promise !

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Thanks for the advise above folks, might try and stick to the USA account as it seems to be less hassle. Where do you guys but your credit for the USA store? Last Q I promise !

Used to use PC Game Supply but I’ve found Seagm to be cheaper lately and it’s always reliable for me.

• Advertisement

martyos121 wrote: »
    Used to use PC Game Supply but I’ve found Seagm to be cheaper lately and it’s always reliable for me.

Cool, will take a look. Thanks !

• Registered Users Posts: 13,719 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

mrcheez wrote: »

Only fair, they have f'd the game with this update though. It's crashed on me 6 times today. Not once before this update.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Satturnfalls

Enter the gungeon and subnautica are free to down load for the next two weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Every sale and you always see those fúcking GTA Shark Cards at the top of the page which then reminds me to filter.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,273 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

J. Marston wrote: »
    Every sale and you always see those fúcking GTA Shark Cards at the top of the page which then reminds me to filter.

And they've gone down some tiny amount.

Terrible month for PSPlus again, what a waste of money that was.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    Terrible month for PSPlus again, what a waste of money that was.

Bit annoyed that Days Gone is there when it's already on the Instant Game Collection but happy to get Oddworld and Zombie Army 4. What games would you actually want because you're never happy with any selection that comes around.

Bit annoyed that Days Gone is there when it's already on the Instant Game Collection but happy to get Oddworld and Zombie Army 4. What games would you actually want because you're never happy with any selection that comes around.

It's my first time posting about PSPlus so "you're never happy with any selection that comes around" makes no sense. I'd like if they added games that aren't already free or have been free. Days Gone is free for anyone with a PS5 not just PSPlus.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭OhHiMark

Days Gone is free for anyone with a PS5 not just PSPlus.

That's not true. It's only free if you have PS plus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

It's my first time posting about PSPlus so "you're never happy with any selection that comes around" makes no sense. I'd like if they added games that aren't already free or have been free. Days Gone is free for anyone with a PS5 not just PSPlus.

I must be confusing you with someone else, apologies if that's the case. Tbf, you said 'terrible month again'. Days Gone was only free on PS5 if you had PS Plus as it is part of the PS Plus collection. It is annoying and I hope it isn't part of a trend to include games from the collection - it was one of the reasons I picked up a PS5 early. Still, the other two games are decent so I'm happy enough to play them.

OhHiMark wrote: »
    That's not true. It's only free if you have PS plus.

I only got plus last month, I have a PS5 longer and got all those games for free. Maybe it was a glitch.

I only got plus last month, I have a PS5 longer and got all those games for free. Maybe it was a glitch.

Must have been. I mean, it's called the PS Plus Collection. You definitely need PS Plus for them.

OhHiMark wrote: »
    Must have been. I mean, it's called the PS Plus Collection. You definitely need PS Plus for them.

Well I played 2 and they worked fine before plus, they weren't in the Plus section either when I got them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

Well I played 2 and they worked fine before plus, they weren't in the Plus section either when I got them.

Do you have PS now? Days Gone was on there for a while. If not, happy days, you got extra games for free!

JimBurnley wrote: »
    Do you have PS now? Days Gone was on there for a while. If not, happy days, you got extra games for free!

No, I have Days Gone months from the 20 free games.

No, I have Days Gone months from the 20 free games.

Again, they are not free for everyone. Not sure what happened in your case, but these are not free for everyone on PS5 unless they have PS Plus.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

Happy alone I signed up for the year a few months back as got some good games but delighted with oddworld being a Abe nerd back as far as PS1. Was after saving this game ready to buy. That's the years sub paid off :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭coolisin

Happy alone I signed up for the year a few months back as got some good games but delighted with oddworld being a Abe nerd back as far as PS1. Was after saving this game ready to buy. That's the years sub paid off :)

Yeah I am with you there! so far this year my sub has personally paid off.

Control
    Days gone
    Abe
    Shadow of the Tombraider
    Maneater
    Already had concrete Genie

Was Abe on demo disc with the PS1 Im fairly certain I played one level to death.
    I know I never completed it, but I loved those games.
    Really looking forward to giving it a go.

• Advertisement

coolisin wrote: »
    Yeah I am with you there! so far this year my sub has personally paid off.

Control
    Days gone
    Abe
    Shadow of the Tombraider
    Maneater
    Already had concrete Genie

Was Abe on demo disc with the PS1 Im fairly certain I played one level to death.
    I know I never completed it, but I loved those games.
    Really looking forward to giving it a go.

Abes Oddessee and Abes Exodus were both on demo discs at some point. Loved both games.

Advertisement