Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PlayStation Bargains mk2 (**NO CHAT** Mod edit in post #1).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

ERG89 wrote: »
    My advice is keep an eye out for season 1 as you can play those levels in Hitman 2 and some of the maps in Season 1 are outstanding. Think the GOTY version is on sale for 15 at the minute.

I have all of season 1 but keeps crashing when I boot it.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭dcfc91

Anyone know of any good deals for Spyro, would like to play it over Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

dcfc91 wrote: »
    Anyone know of any good deals for Spyro, would like to play it over Christmas.

25 in Smyths is as good as you'll get right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,169 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Niska wrote: »
    Last (3/3) Christmas Deals is live (on the PSN Store)

Two big hitters:

Spiderman 39.99 (or 45.99 for DigitalDeluxe)

Assassins Creed Odyssey 34.99 (Deluxe Edition is 49.99, and the Gold Edition 64.99)

There's also a 2 for 30 on PLaystation Hits.

Excellent. Odyssey is going to be my Christmas game and was hoping it would be on sale. Supposed to be a huge game so I presume you don't miss out on much by not getting the Deluxe/Gold editions?

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭dcfc91

ERG89 wrote: »
    25 in Smyths is as good as you'll get right now.

Cheers, that will do just fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Spyro also has a big update so be ready for that on Xmas day.

Just got my Hitman 2, thanks.

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    Spyro also has a big update so be ready for that on Xmas day..

Its actually only Spyro 1 on the disc 2 & 3 you download.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,070 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Think I'll pick up the Entwined games at those prices. Cheaper separately than a bundle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

J. Marston wrote: »
    Excellent. Odyssey is going to be my Christmas game and was hoping it would be on sale. Supposed to be a huge game so I presume you don't miss out on much by not getting the Deluxe/Gold editions?

Playing through it now, it's also my Christmas game. It's absolutely massive, it's going to take a while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,070 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Starlink Starter Kit and Detroit Become Human are €19.99 each in Smyths

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Getting Red Dead Redemption next week - have a few hours to myself tonight - should I start Horizon Zero Dawn?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Christy Browne

Danick wrote: »
    Getting Red Dead Redemption next week - have a few hours to myself tonight - should I start Horizon Zero Dawn?

Honestly? No. It’s a great game but if you’re just going to start it and leave it once you get Red Dead you will probably be lost once you try to come back later.

I’d wait until after Red Dead or maybe it will suck you in enough to postpone RDR2 for now.

Honestly? No. It’s a great game but if you’re just going to start it and leave it once you get Red Dead you will probably be lost once you try to come back later.

I’d wait until after Red Dead or maybe it will suck you in enough to postpone RDR2 for now.

That's exactly what I was thinking - I'll add it to the back catalogue for now

• Registered Users Posts: 29,830 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

AC Odyssey down to 35 in smyths. Gold edition is 55 but very limited stock in stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

COD BO4 33gbp on Amazon
    27gbp if you buy a 30 gift card andget 6gbp free promo credit

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Rdwrer

Moss is only €20.99 in Argos

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

Trying to buy the 15 months ps plus but it says as I can't cos I already own ps plus:confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭Jacovs

superg wrote: »
    Trying to buy the 15 months ps plus but it says as I can't cos I already own ps plus:confused::confused::confused:

Far as im aware its only for new subscribers.

The mentioned that ps plus subscriptions stack on their twitter while advertising it so I presumed they were aiming it at people who already had ps plus.

Looking at the replies and you're right though, new customers only so its just rubbish advertising from them.

• Advertisement

superg wrote: »

Where? Thanks

Danick wrote: »
    Where? Thanks

Playstation store,until Monday only.

Some nice bargains in Argos today.

Detroit - 17
    God of War - 26
    Wipeout - 17
    Horizon complete edition - 26

• Registered Users Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Some nice bargains in Argos today.

Detroit - 17
    God of War - 26
    Wipeout - 17
    Horizon complete edition - 26

I've heard good things about Detroit, anyone here played it?

Wipeout is a cracking game! Free VR update for it too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Wipeout VR is better than you could possibly imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭og2k7

JimBurnley wrote: »
    I've heard good things about Detroit, anyone here played it?

Wipeout is a cracking game! Free VR update for it too

Yup - until RDR2 my GOTY haha

Best game from QuanticDream in a good while if not since Fahrenheit

I said it a few weeks ago and it's still true now that the physical holiday sales this year have been significantly better than the ones on PSN.
    Certainly if your in Europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭daheadonu

ERG89 wrote:
    I said it a few weeks ago and it's still true now that the physical holiday sales this year have been significantly better than the ones on PSN. Certainly if your in Europe.

Too true I have found them very lackluster although there is going to be a more full on sale this Friday according to a post on ukhotdeals

daheadonu wrote: »
    Too true I have found them very lackluster although there is going to be a more full on sale this Friday according to a post on ukhotdeals

Any link for that news? I rarely use ukhotdeals. I'm waiting for Celeste to drop again, raging I didn't bite last time it was on sale.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭chonix

Advertisement