Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PlayStation Bargains mk2 (**NO CHAT** Mod edit in post #1).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Buy one get one free in Gamestop on any of the 10 euro games they where trying to sell off in store.

Picked up south park the stick of truth (Xbox One) and Dissidia Final Fantasy (PS4) for 10 euros in total how bad

This was in Gamestop Patrick st Cork

Going to try and hit up another gamestop tomorrow and see what other games I can pick up and look at on my shelf ......

Typical rubbish GS, says buy one get one free but at the same times its 3 for 2...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    Typical rubbish GS, says buy one get one free but at the same times its 3 for 2...

To be fair it’s only a matter of time before they go the way of Xtravision.

Games are stupidly cheap in the psn sales now so why would you bother buyin a physical copy.

If an old man like me has gone that way I’m sure I’m not the only one.

Buyin brand new games on launch would be the only caveat as it’s generally cheaper to buy in a shop or more likely amazon but other than that, wait a month or two and you can be nearly guaranteed it’ll be half price or close in a psn sales these days.

Or if you’re like me and literally years behind in what games have come out you can get the goty edition for fook all.

I still have to play horizon for example. If I wait any longer they’ll pay me to play it. Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

Where do all the kids these days buy their ps4 digital content cheap?

Looking to pick up the Nioh season pass on the cheap cheap :pac::)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

nix wrote: »
    Where do all the kids these days buy their ps4 digital content cheap?

Looking to pick up the Nioh season pass on the cheap cheap :pac::)

You won't be disappointed! Nioh is excellant and some of the DLC bosses are really tough.

You won't be disappointed! Nioh is excellant and some of the DLC bosses are really tough.

I love Nioh, got it on release, played it to death, just need to experience the DLC's now :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

popular sites would be cdkeys or pressstart i think, just got to make sure you get the right region

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

Posted in error. Please disregard

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

nix wrote:
    I love Nioh, got it on release, played it to death, just need to experience the DLC's now

It's been on sale a few times for a tenner

sweetie wrote: »
    It's been on sale a few times for a tenner

Yeah thats what i'm looking for, everytime i check its full price :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

just gonna have to wait, a month or two I reckon. I cant access the dlc as I never beat the last boss and am too lazy to replay long enough to get up to speed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

You can set a reminder on this site so they’ll email you when the price drops.

https://psprices.com/region-us/game/1196045/nioh-season-pass

sweetie wrote: »
    just gonna have to wait, a month or two I reckon. I cant access the dlc as I never beat the last boss and am too lazy to replay long enough to get up to speed!

Yeah ive beaten all bosses in it, but its been so long im thinking of doing a fresh run right from the start. Maybe use the new weapon the DLC brought, although two night sticks dont look too cool :cool::pac:
    ItsHoggie wrote: »
    You can set a reminder on this site so they’ll email you when the price drops.

https://psprices.com/region-us/game/1196045/nioh-season-pass

Nice one! my kinda site :pac: Signed up!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Maybe use the new weapon the DLC brought, although two night sticks dont look too cool

Nice one! my kinda site :pac: Signed up!

The tonfu are actually class to use once you get used to them. The kurisaga is my favourite. High stance, light attack and he hits several times in quick succession taking loads of health off. I've destroyed both regular enemies and bosses in fairly quick time with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,719 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

just joined this sub and noticed there's a lot of chat for a no chat sub ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭OhHiMark

mrcheez wrote: »
    just joined this sub and noticed there's a lot of chat for a no chat sub ;)

Jesus Christ, are you angling for a mod role or something?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Back on topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,972 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Some interesting stuff in the PS3 section there.

I'm gonna grab God Hand for €3 because I've heard about it a lot, seems like a poorly reviewed cult darling.

Also grabbing Playstation All Stars Battle Royale for €4, because I love Smash Bros, I want to spend a little more time with Sony's bad copy of it.

Some interesting stuff in the PS3 section there.

I'm gonna grab God Hand for €3 because I've heard about it a lot, seems like a poorly reviewed cult darling.

Also grabbing Playstation All Stars Battle Royale for €4, because I love Smash Bros, I want to spend a little more time with Sony's bad copy of it.

I found All Stars a much better game than even the new Smash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

I was thinking of playing the Flame in the Flood. Anyone play it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

I was thinking of playing the Flame in the Flood. Anyone play it?

Got it free on PC. Played for maybe an hour but couldn't get into it. I'd watch some gameplay and see if it's for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,719 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

OhHiMark wrote: »
    Jesus Christ, are you angling for a mod role or something?

Perhaps the thread title should change so :)

Thought this might be like the PC Bargain Alerts no chat thread where there are... well.. bargains and no chat

• Registered Users Posts: 29,783 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

mrcheez wrote: »
    Perhaps the thread title should change so :)

Thought this might be like the PC Bargain Alerts no chat thread where there are... well.. bargains and no chat

PC lads sound like a great craic :pac: .....jk

I see Punch Club is 3 euro on the psn, looks like an epic game.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭GreyAlien

Shenmue I & II now reduced to €10 at Smyths for the PS4. Home delivery no longer available, but still stock around the country for click and collect.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

GreyAlien wrote: »
    Shenmue I & II now reduced to €10 at Smyths for the PS4. Home delivery no longer available, but still stock around the country for click and collect.

Thanks man went into Childers road and picked up a copy still 3 left I think

GreyAlien wrote: »

Looks like a horrendous game but no doubt will be worth money on the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,986 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    Looks like a horrendous game but no doubt will be worth money on the future.

They were amazing when they first game out but have dated terribly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

NBA Live 2019 All-Star Edition is $5.99 on the US Store. Currently €29.99 on the Irish store...go figure...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Lads, trying to buy a a game on my US PSN. It costs $49.99 and i have $50.11 in my wallet, but there's no option to use the wallet funds, it wants me to register a credit card or paypal account. What am I doing wrong here?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭pcadhain

Depending on the State you said you're from, would it be that its asking for your CC to pay the added tax?

Advertisement