Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PlayStation Bargains mk2 (**NO CHAT** Mod edit in post #1).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

pcadhain wrote: »
    Depending on the State you said you're from, would it be that its asking for your CC to pay the added tax?

No idea! Maybe I should throw another tenner on and see if that fixes it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭skerry

Did you get sorted? I haven't used US store before and thinking of getting FIFA as it's the cheapest I've seen it. Presume wallet top up is the way to go

skerry wrote: »
    Did you get sorted? I haven't used US store before and thinking of getting FIFA as it's the cheapest I've seen it. Presume wallet top up is the way to go

Yeah, it was the tax. It doesn't show how much extra it is, just won't let you use the wallet until there's enough to cover it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,972 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Yeah if setting up a US account you need to use wallet top ups. PCGamesupply is a good site . Also make sure to set up the account in a state that does not have tax on digital content

Yeah if setting up a US account you need to use wallet top ups. PCGamesupply is a good site . Also make sure to set up the account in a state that does not have tax on digital content

Cheers, might give it a whirl tomorrow been meaning to try it for a while. Presume I can change US address if I mess up and pick a state a state that charge digital tax

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Also set it up with an Oregon address, no sales tax in that state so you won't run into the same issue as Fixxxer above.

Sound Lads. Definitely give this a go tomorrow. Mate is on my case to get FIFA and it's not the type of game I'd buy but at 22 bob that will do the finest for a few online matches

• Registered Users Posts: 29,783 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

PSN store US. Definitely gonna check if I can get the 1 day trial PS plus on my us account again, not sure if they fixed that, if not, new account it is.

Need for speed payback - 8 dollars (6 with plus)
    Celeste - 14 dollars (12 with plus)

20 dollars for 17.60 euro on pc game supply.

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    PSN store US. Definitely gonna check if I can get the 1 day trial PS plus on my us account again, not sure if they fixed that, if not, new account it is.

Need for speed payback - 8 dollars (6 with plus)
    Celeste - 14 dollars (12 with plus)

20 dollars for 17.60 euro on pc game supply.

I've just tried twice to buy credit off PC Game Supply with Revlout and also with normal Debit Card and transaction rejected both times. Any other sites that are reliable for credit that actually work?

Worked third attempt with Paypal. First US purchase downloading. Another avenue to cheap games, this could be dangerous.

• Advertisement

Anyone know if pc game supply take visa prepaid (gift card) credit card?

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Anyone know if pc game supply take visa prepaid (gift card) credit card?

I just tried with Revolut which would be similar I'm guessing and it was rejected. Would only accept Paypal for me.

I just tried with Revolut which would be similar I'm guessing and it was rejected. Would only accept Paypal for me.

Visa debit gift card worked a treat first time. Sweet! Now to move to Oregon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

PayPal is the best anyways.

Just add your Revolut card to PayPal then and turn off the currency converter.

I've just tried twice to buy credit off PC Game Supply with Revlout and also with normal Debit Card and transaction rejected both times. Any other sites that are reliable for credit that actually work?

Play Asia is my go to site

Just add your Revolut card to PayPal then and turn off the currency converter.

Cheers hadn't thought of that. Will try it next time.

Didn't notice that there was a weekend sale on. Prices are valid until tonight, I would recommend the Hitman 2 Gold Edition for €39.99. This includes all the dlc and if you own the first game, which is currently available on ps+, you can download the legacy pack from the 2016 game and have all of its content playable too.

https://store.playstation.com/en-ie/grid/STORE-MSF75508-WKNDOFFER/1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

the latest Pro Evo is €10 on PSN store this weekend. Special editions have similar discounts too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

How is Pro Evo these days? I can't remember the last one I played, 2008 maybe? I remember loving the Master League.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

AC Ezio collection is €15.49 currently. Good until the 6th.

EA UFC 3 on sale on PSN for 15 euro

And bizarrely, FIFA 17 is on sale from 30 down to 20 :pac:

Is there a problem with PSN at the moment? Trying to buy world of final fantasy but the credit card verification keeps timing out and they won't authorise PayPal either. Plenty of space on card for purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

fixxxer wrote: »
    Is there a problem with PSN at the moment? Trying to buy world of final fantasy but the credit card verification keeps timing out and they won't authorise PayPal either. Plenty of space on card for purchase.

I had an issue on monday evening trying to do it on mobile, wouldnt actually let me click the "submit and pay" button, but it worked fine on a PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

Worked fine for me last night (buying via PS4)

Wierd. PSN blocked at work so trying it on my phone with WiFi off using the app and chrome. Will just try again later so.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

After hearing how good it is, I bought Titanfall 2 in the sale for €4.99.

• Advertisement

After hearing how good it is, I bought Titanfall 2 in the sale for €4.99.

Playing through it again again since getting in to Apex. That price is an absolute steal.

Advertisement