Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PlayStation Bargains mk2 (**NO CHAT** Mod edit in post #1).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Is the DMCHD collection and 4SE ever on sale? With the hype around DMCV I want to try the old games out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭Niska

J. Marston wrote: »
    Is the DMCHD collection and 4SE ever on sale? With the hype around DMCV I want to try the old games out.

Yep -

DMCHD was 14.99 during the New Year ale:

https://psprices.com/region-ie/game/2273274/devil-may-cry-hd-collection

and 4SE was 7.99 (with plus) recently too: Jan 18 - Feb 7
    https://psprices.com/region-ie/game/101309/devil-may-cry-4-special-edition

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Bought titantfall 2 aswell hope it lives up to the boards hype :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

fixxxer wrote: »
    Is there a problem with PSN at the moment? Trying to buy world of final fantasy but the credit card verification keeps timing out and they won't authorise PayPal either. Plenty of space on card for purchase.

Playing a bit of this now. Seems way over complicated for it's own good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,254 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Bought titantfall 2 aswell hope it lives up to the boards hype :D

My only gripe is that the single player is a tad short, but every other aspect is perfect for it's genre

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Playing a bit of this now. Seems way over complicated for it's own good.

Only got it downloaded this morning. Didn't realise the voice files were a separate download, so its like watching a mime show. It's basically final fantasy pokemon I was told by a friend who has it?

fixxxer wrote: »
    Only got it downloaded this morning. Didn't realise the voice files were a separate download, so its like watching a mime show. It's basically final fantasy pokemon I was told by a friend who has it?

Oh it's completely a Pokemon rip off. There's just so many systems going on, every 5 seconds is another tutorial to learn about.

I just want to be free!

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Mr.Fantastic

Is battlefront 2 worth a tenner ??

Is battlefront 2 worth a tenner ??

For sure

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭bitburger

whats the cheapest console around at the moment online or in person around dublin?

preferably red dead bundle

• Registered Users Posts: 14,273 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Oh it's completely a Pokemon rip off. There's just so many systems going on, every 5 seconds is another tutorial to learn about.

I just want to be free!

I hate that in games! Bombarded with tutorials. They can at least space them out. You just end up pressing X to get rid of them

Enjoying it a lot now that the tutorials have died down. It's very linear so far, hopefully it will get a bit more loose.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,972 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

A Massive sale just started on the US and Canadian PSN stores

• Registered Users Posts: 29,783 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

The only thing better than Firewatch being on sale on PSN for 5 euro is the bundle with the dynamic theme for 6 euro. Highly recommend both game and theme.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Picked up Shadow Warrior 2 for €11.99.

Never played the first one but this one looks good.

Up to 4 player online coop is one of the main reasons I grabbed it.

You can pick them both up at the minute for €15 but I don’t have time for both so just went with the second one.

Edit.. 5 hours into this and it’s already been worth the price.

Duke Nukem esque humour in an Asian accent, Doom gameplay, with a bit of skill and weapon upgrades ala Borderlands.

Also the Katanas are fun as hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

25% off PS+ until March 26th.

https://store.playstation.com/en-ie/product/IP9102-NPIA90006_01-PSPLUSSUBS12MDIS?smcid=pdc%3Aen-ie%3Apdc-buy-playstation-store%3Abuttonrow-shop-now%3Anull%3A

Still €2 more than Press Start, though you can get a €50 top up for €44 on Press Start or €45 on CD Keys and use that to get the sub and still have €5 psn credit.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Cool, my yearly sub is running out at the end of the month.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

You are not able to purchase this product for the following reason(s):
    You already own
    PlayStation®Plus

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭M00lers

Skerries wrote: »
    You are not able to purchase this product for the following reason(s):
    You already own
    PlayStation®Plus

Same here.....pain in da hoop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭bladespin

Same here.....pain in da hoop.

Do you need to let it expire or is there anyway of renewing?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

bladespin wrote: »
    Do you need to let it expire or is there anyway of renewing?

Nope, they've turned off the 12 month renewal atm. The EU are looking into offers like this giving preferential rates/prices to new customers without them being available to existing customers atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Irritating that the Zero Escape games are price slashed on PS4 but full price on the Vita.

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭robfowler78

Just seen Smyths are doing 1yr ps plus for 44.99 digital codes. Might be worth checking out for people that are looking for a deal. Posted this in the plus thread thought it might be of use here too

• Registered Users Posts: 4,443 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Sorry for the possibly stupid question, is there anyway to see what's on sale for the PSVR?

Sorry for the possibly stupid question, is there anyway to see what's on sale for the PSVR?

Not on psprices.com anyway, it will just show all games on discount

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭robfowler78

Just redeemed the smyths code there it says ps plus 25% promotion when you enter the code in the store and applies no problem mine was up in April so all good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 BigPoppaDump

Sniper Elite 4 ultimate edition for €20 is a smashing bargain, tremendously enjoyable game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Great call on Titanfall 2 last sale , just finished it there , absolutely superb campaign

Advertisement