Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PlayStation Bargains mk2 (**NO CHAT** Mod edit in post #1).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Rdwrer

For €20 it's well worth it. It's not a 10/10 game, but there are some genuinely brilliant bits in it and it is really well done overall.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭actuar90

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Anyone looking to preorder a game with GS for 20 euro by using in a select game from their list, Argos are selling Detroit Become Human for 20 so you can get a new game for 40.

Link? Can't see the list of games on the website

• Registered Users Posts: 29,829 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

actuar90 wrote: »
    Link? Can't see the list of games on the website

https://www.gamestop.ie/trade-list

20 if you preorder a game and 30 of you wait for launch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

https://www.gamestop.ie/trade-list

20 if you preorder a game and 30 of you wait for launch.

Do I just go in with my game to the shop and pre-order there?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,938 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Do I just go in with my game to the shop and pre-order there?

Yes. I did it at my nearest Gamestop last week.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,299 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Anyone looking to preorder a game with GS for 20 euro by using in a select game from their list, Argos are selling Detroit Become Human for 20 so you can get a new game for 40.

Got the 2nd last DBH in Tallaght and pre-ordered The Sinking City, get a free pop figure too.

F1ngers wrote: »
    Got the 2nd last DBH in Tallaght and pre-ordered The Sinking City, get a free pop figure too.

Sinking city looks really interesting. I used the deal to get the division, got a rare Spiderman Pop as well, nice bonus. Thinking of using red dead in against days gone. It looks a bit generic but the sons of anarchy zombie vibe is pulling me in.

Sinking city looks really interesting. I used the deal to get the division, got a rare Spiderman Pop as well, nice bonus. Thinking of using red dead in against days gone. It looks a bit generic but the sons of anarchy zombie vibe is pulling me in.

I think I'll trade in my God of War for Days Gone. Not going to play anymore of GoW and getting Days Gone at €20 is a bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

I think I'll trade in my God of War for Days Gone. Not going to play anymore of GoW and getting Days Gone at €20 is a bargain.

Be warned they'll try to pawn off a funko pop on you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

Picked up last copy of Detroit from Stepehn's Green. Will give it a bash over the next few nights before deciding whether to trade it or Res Evil 2 (completed one playthrough, not sure if a 2nd will be a bit of a grind and take the gloss of) for Days Gone

• Advertisement

Anyone looking for a PS4 Pro deal, Gamestop have an upgrade option.

"This one’s for the players! Why not Trade to Upgrade to the PS4 Pro and get Anthem included for only €129.99! Simply trade ANY PS4 console with 3 games off a select list of over 500 options. Check in-store for details."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,310 ✭✭✭dan786

Seen this on GS FB. Looks like most games included going by 500 options.

This one’s for the players! Why not Trade to Upgrade to the PS4 Pro and get Anthem included for only €129.99! Simply trade ANY PS4 console with 3 games off a select list of over 500 options. Check in-store for details.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Jacovs

JimBurnley wrote: »
    Picked up last copy of Detroit from Stepehn's Green. Will give it a bash over the next few nights before deciding whether to trade it or Res Evil 2 (completed one playthrough, not sure if a 2nd will be a bit of a grind and take the gloss of) for Days Gone

The current inclusion list is only valid until tomorrow according to the website.
    Might be same games on the updated list though.

dan786 wrote: »

This one’s for the players! Why not Trade to Upgrade to the PS4 Pro and get Anthem included for only €129.99! Simply trade ANY PS4 console with 3 games off a select list of over 500 options. Check in-store for details.

And you get to use the Anthem Disk as a coaster!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

I believe you can also get a POP figure with each game pre ordered?... Such a bargain shame no GameStop near me

Jacovs wrote: »
    The current inclusion list is only valid until tomorrow according to the website.
    Might be same games on the updated list though.

You can pretty much get your money back via CEX if worse comes to the worst, give or take a few quid, so it's fairly risk free

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

dan786 wrote: »

link? went on GS FB and couldn't find this, thanks :)

I believe you can also get a POP figure with each game pre ordered?... Such a bargain shame no GameStop near me

Yeah when I got mine, they said I had to pick anyone with a green sticker (10 euro pop) and they were all crap, dug around for ages though and found the re-release of the first Spiderman Pop created, beaming.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,310 ✭✭✭dan786

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,299 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Yeah when I got mine, they said I had to pick anyone with a green sticker (10 euro pop) and they were all crap, dug around for ages though and found the re-release of the first Spiderman Pop created, beaming.

I got a €20 one, Thor, never said pick a €10 one.

• Advertisement

F1ngers wrote: »
    I got a €20 one, Thor, never said pick a €10 one.

Ah they burnt me! Planning on going to a different GS anyway for Days Gone while they still accept Red Dead. **** it, just gonna preorder, get it out of the way. CEX will gimme plenty of cash if it turns out crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

This trade in a game for 20 quid? Is it just pre-orders or new games too?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,548 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

SMC92Ian wrote: »

Just pre-orders :)

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Mr.Fantastic

Put a reservation on Detroit become human, also bought vampyr and have sekiro on the way from amazon.

Still not even finished Zelda. My backlog is growing.

SMC92Ian wrote: »

Preorders for 20, after release date goes up to 30

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

JimBurnley wrote: »
    Preorders for 20, after release date goes up to 30

Damn I wanted Yoshi, oh well I'll pre-order MK11 and that biker Last of Us.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Anyone know what the cheapest games are in the GameStop PS4 pro offer?

Strongly considering doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭Niska

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,636 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

Is there a complete list of the games they'll accept anywhere?

Advertisement