Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PlayStation Bargains mk2 (**NO CHAT** Mod edit in post #1).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,972 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Registered Users Posts: 13,953 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Very tempted by the Bioshock Collection for €9. I've played them all, but for €9 it's nearly worth getting again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭ronano

Very tempted by the Bioshock Collection for €9. I've played them all, but for €9 it's nearly worth getting again.

Honestly I'd say do it, it can just be a game you play every so often for just 9 quid! I replayed last of us over last few weeks, so good

• Registered Users Posts: 11,253 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Is there a way you can filter these by game only rather than churn through the add ons?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Jacovs

duploelabs wrote: »
    Is there a way you can filter these by game only rather than churn through the add ons?

Top right "hide dlc".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

duploelabs wrote: »

Click the Hide DLC button (top right of the page on mobile version)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Would you kindly buy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭hank scorpio89

Bought the bioshock collection on the last sale for 12 quid i think...finished the first and really enjoyed it(never played any of them before).ive been reading into the games and apparently 2 is not so good??.would i be better of just getting stuck into infinite?which i believe is the best of the lot?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Bought the bioshock collection on the last sale for 12 quid i think...finished the first and really enjoyed it(never played any of them before).ive been reading into the games and apparently 2 is not so good??.would i be better of just getting stuck into infinite?which i believe is the best of the lot?

The first one is without doubt the best of them. I'd place it well above 2 and Infinite. 2 is kind of more of the same - which isn't necessarily as bad thing - and Infinite gets very mixed reviews from players. Some like it but some absolutely detest it. I'd say continue on with 2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭skerry

I'd definitely not skip over 2, I thought it was very good and as said above, I think the main complaint was that it didn't change up too much from the original. Its still a very good game.

On the other hand, I'm one of those people who Infinite just didn't click with. Played until about halfway through and tried to force myself to like it and ended up losing interest in gaming for about 3 years after it, but I wouldn't blame that solely on Infinite, I was just getting tired of the whole thing in general at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

I never played 1 or 2 but played Infinite when it was free on plus on PS3. I loved it but this is possibly because I never played the other two, as I read of mixed reviews from other players. I also watched a video on YouTube which showed some of the interesting gameplay mechanics that were shown in early development but were stripped from the final game for whatever reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭hank scorpio89

Cheers guys..i reckon ill give 2 a bash then before diving into infinite.😊

• Registered Users Posts: 29,015 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

The Minerva's Den dlc for 2 is meant to be really good. I assume it's included in the collection?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

CastorTroy wrote:
    The Minerva's Den dlc for 2 is meant to be really good. I assume it's included in the collection?

It is as is the dlc for infinite (both are probably better than the main games!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

CastorTroy wrote: »

I recall looking for it in the collection but couldn't see it, or find out how to start it if it is there.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,015 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I recall looking for it in the collection but couldn't see it, or find out how to start it if it is there.

Just looked it up and seems to be under "extras" in the main menu of Bioshock 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Sound. I might play that over the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Burial at Sea, Infinite's DLC, is fantastic.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Burial at Sea, Infinite's DLC, is fantastic.

I might go back to it in 42 years after AC Odysee.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,953 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I got it today, serious bargain and 2 lovely games to replay if I get bored. I say 2, because 3 just didn't click with me either. I finished it, but I can't recall anything from it, which is usually a sign I didn't enjoy it. But I'm looking at it as free with the purchase of Bioshock 1 & 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Infinite is grand but not overly memorable for me either, though Burial at Sea is really good, worth getting the game for that alone. Minerva's Den for Bioshock 2 is genuinely better than the game itself (though I do like Bioshock 2).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

GameStop trade in list updated, valid for the next month https://www.gamestop.ie/trade-list

• Registered Users Posts: 29,783 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Argos Deals:

Vampyr - 20 euro (Well worth it, loved it.)
    Kingdom Come Deliverance - 17 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Tubbs4

Rage 2 down to 35 in symths.

Humble bundle indie playstation rebundle available for those with a US PSN
    https://www.humblebundle.com/games/indie-playstation-rebundle-2019?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=indiepsrebundle_announce

$1 Tier

Grim Fandango: Remastered, Bard's Tale: Remastered, InnerSpace

Beat the Average

Layers of Fear, Wasteland 2, Talos Principle, Broken Age

$15+

Killing Floor 2, Shadow Warrior 2

Humble bundle indie playstation rebundle available for those with a US PSN
    https://www.humblebundle.com/games/indie-playstation-rebundle-2019?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=indiepsrebundle_announce

$1 Tier

Grim Fandango: Remastered, Bard's Tale: Remastered, InnerSpace

Beat the Average

Layers of Fear, Wasteland 2, Talos Principle, Broken Age

$15+

Killing Floor 2, Shadow Warrior 2

Don't waste your money.

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    Don't waste your money.

Wasn’t going to get it anyway, only posted it just in case anybody interested. But yeah its a very bad list of games

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

$15 for Wasteland 2, Killing Floor 2, Shadow Warrior 2, Grim Fandango is a great deal. No idea about the other games, but those ones at least are good.

Advertisement