Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PlayStation Bargains mk2 (**NO CHAT** Mod edit in post #1).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Jayisplay

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    If you loved the first one then don't get to hyped for Part 2. It's a good game but it's not what I wanted. Ruined everyone.

Sorry also have to disagree just as good as the first one with great story , best game I’ve played in a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Sorry USA. Works the same.

How does this work. My Irish PSN + sub expired recently. If I buy a U.S PSN sub will it still allow me access to all my PSN+ games on the Irish account?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,972 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

How does this work. My Irish PSN + sub expired recently. If I buy a U.S PSN sub will it still allow me access to all my PSN+ games on the Irish account?

Nope, US PS+ will only work on a US PSN account, you will not have access to your Irish PS+ Games

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭quinnd6

Nope, US PS+ will only work on a US PSN account, you will not have access to your Irish PS+ Games

You have to create a US plus account and put in US zip codes and address and pretend you're in the US.
    I don't know if anyone ever got in any trouble for doing it but it seems a little dodgy.
    Goes against terms of service possibly.
    That's why I haven't done it.
    Though I read somewhere Shuhei Yoshida does it though I suppose he travels a lot.
    You can then put your PS4 as primary on the US account and it should allow you to play multiplayer on all accounts on the PS4.
    Of course for purchasing anything you'd need to buy psn credit for the US if you wanted to do that.

• Advertisement

quinnd6 wrote: »
    You have to create a US plus account and put in US zip codes and address and pretend you're in the US.
    I don't know if anyone ever got in any trouble for doing it but it seems a little dodgy.
    Goes against terms of service possibly.
    That's why I haven't done it.
    Though I read somewhere Shuhei Yoshida does it though I suppose he travels a lot.
    You can then put your PS4 as primary on the US account and it should allow you to play multiplayer on all accounts on the PS4.
    Of course for purchasing anything you'd need to buy psn credit for the US if you wanted to do that.

People have been creating US PSN accounts for years with nobody ever getting banned. Still if you set up the US Account and got PS+ , you would lose access to all PS+ games redeemed on your Irish account .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭JimmyVik

If anyone is looking for a cool split screen 2 player game to play with the kids "Human Fall Flat" is about €7 on the ps store.
    I think you can get it for €2 though as part of a different bundle.
    Really excellent fun to play with the kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,719 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Is this going to be a regular occurrence now? They gave away another freebie last week.

Are they going full Epic model (giving away a game every Thursday), or is it just something to celebrate the PS5?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Markitron

mrcheez wrote: »
    Is this going to be a regular occurrence now? They gave away another freebie last week.

Are they going full Epic model (giving away a game every Thursday), or is it just something to celebrate the PS5?

I think it is just once a month for the next few months, and the reason for it is the lockdowns across the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

And obviously nothing to do with the fact that there is a brand new Ratchet and Clank game coming next month!! Nope, nothing at all. How could you infer such a thing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭OhHiMark

Doodah7 wrote: »
    And obviously nothing to do with the fact that there is a brand new Ratchet and Clank game coming next month!! Nope, nothing at all. How could you infer such a thing!

So?

Played that Ratchet and Clank game last night.
    I never played ratchet and clank games before.
    I thought it was good fun. Especially since it was free.

With that mindset you would make an absolute fortune if you started a YouTube channel. Just call the channel some variant of:

AngryGamer
    AnnoyedGamer
    CynicalGamer

etc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

Imagine a company giving you a free game as a way of promoting a sequel of that game... I think I need my vapours, I feel faint.

Imagine a company giving you a free game as a way of promoting a sequel of that game... I think I need my vapours, I feel faint.

The reason they are giving it away for free is because it secretly turns your PS5 into a 5G antenna that transmits covid. Not the real covid mind, its the fake version that doesn't actually exist.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Markitron wrote: »
    With that mindset you would make an absolute fortune if you started a YouTube channel. Just call the channel some variant of:

AngryGamer
    AnnoyedGamer
    CynicalGamer

etc

There is already all 3 of those out there haha. I've seen people moaning over a game they got for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,719 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

There is already all 3 of those out there haha. I've seen people moaning over a game they got for free.

You should see the grief people have over Epic .. despite 100 games given away so far :D

Sorry spotted the NO CHAT.. moving on

I didn't know they were real for a fact, but I was almost certain they existed anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

Markitron wrote: »
    I didn't know they were real for a fact, but I was almost certain they existed anyway.

There's also the Irate Gamer, the Disgusted Gamer, Indignant Gamers, the Uptight Gamer, the Irritated Gamer, Furious Gamer, Exasperated Gamer. I'm kind of noticing a trend.

There's an opening for the Resentful Gamer...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭bmorrissey

FFX back down to 15, wanted to replay it again so i'll pick it up.

Also Dragon Ball Fighter is down to 10er, anyone pick this up? is it a good fighter?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

bmorrissey wrote: »
    FFX back down to 15, wanted to replay it again so i'll pick it up.

Also Dragon Ball Fighter is down to 10er, anyone pick this up? is it a good fighter?

DB Fighterz is one of the best fighting games on the platform, a 3v3 fighter that makes MvC Infinite look even more incompetent.

Pick up the character packs too if you take a liking to it, there are about 18 additional characters on the roster.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭bmorrissey

DB Fighterz is one of the best fighting games on the platform, a 3v3 fighter that makes MvC Infinite look even more incompetent.

Pick up the character packs too if you take a liking to it, there are about 18 additional characters on the roster.

Brilliant stuff, ive since erased MvC Infinite from my mind, still have Ultimate MvC3 on the drive so if its anything like that im sold

• Registered Users Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

People have been creating US PSN accounts for years with nobody ever getting banned. Still if you set up the US Account and got PS+ , you would lose access to all PS+ games redeemed on your Irish account .

Thats the issue.

Looking back over the last year there are a few PSN+ titles I wouldn't like to lose access too. But maybe its best in the long term to switch to the U.S PSN+. I have had a U.S PlayStation profile since 2014 anyway.

Thats the issue.

Looking back over the last year there are a few PSN+ titles I wouldn't like to lose access too. But maybe its best in the long term to switch to the U.S PSN+. I have had a U.S PlayStation profile since 2014 anyway.
    Yeah I've has US account for that long too, I'd still stay with my Irish account for PsPlus just because I'd lose Access to such a huge list of games. Saying that, I probably don't play half of them anyway. I share PsPlus with my brother anyway.

I usually buy new games from the US account anyway as usually alot cheaper plus US PSN credit is always available in eneba, cdkeys or pcgamesupply. The usual sites for cheap Irish PSN credit and PsPlus have also been out of stock for a while now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

I have a US PS account since day one, about 13 years? Never had an issue, also have 5 other accounts in different countries, we are breaking no laws, I don't wanna pay €60 a year just to play U4 or Fortnite every now and then when I can pay €25 on my US account, the "free" games I already have or don't interest me. I'm only paying for online.

No issue with bans so don't be spreading false info.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,953 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I see Moonlighter is down to €6 on sale on PSN, looks like a pretty cool game that scratches the Stardew Valley itch, but with a lot better looking combat. Anyone played it/recommend it?

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Mr.Fantastic

I see Moonlighter is down to €6 on sale on PSN, looks like a pretty cool game that scratches the Stardew Valley itch, but with a lot better looking combat. Anyone played it/recommend it?

I played this on the switch and loved it, its has a very addictive cycle of looting the dungeons and weighing up should you go further or return back to your town to sell the swag in your shop,

The gear upgrades cost a lot so you will be diving in and out of the dungeons a good bit, it also costs money to leave the dungeon.

I loved it anyway and the art style is fantastic, the combat kinda reminded me of hyperlight drifter but not as frantic.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,432 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Really appreciate you putting these up and totally aware of the fact the PS5 is still only 6 months old but man these sales seem the same every time there is a "PS5" sale.

• Advertisement

This guy always picks out the best games in each sale. Ive found a good few games on sale that i wouldnt have known about via his videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6uD3fLGm20

Advertisement