Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jimmy Carr - Olympia Theater confusion with shows?

Options
  • 26-07-2018 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I see Jimmy Carr is on in the Olympia on 8th September. Ticketmaster have two shows listed on that day.

One is Jimmy Carr Greatest Hits Tour at 7pm

the other is just

Jimmy Carr at 9:30pm.

It seems very strange that the two shows are listed on the same night:confused: Does anyone know the difference between the two please?

Cheers in advance :D

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Hey all,

I see Jimmy Carr is on in the Olympia on 8th September. Ticketmaster have two shows listed on that day.

One is Jimmy Carr Greatest Hits Tour at 7pm

the other is just

Jimmy Carr at 9:30pm.

It seems very strange that the two shows are listed on the same night:confused: Does anyone know the difference between the two please?

Cheers in advance :D

He did two shows one after another on the same night in Carrick on Shannon in April

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Movie Maestro

He did two shows one after another on the same night in Carrick on Shannon in April

Never heard of that before but thanks for letting me know. It just seems a bit odd:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

He's doing 4 shows over 2 nights, was the same last December in Olympia, early show and a late show

• Registered Users Posts: 5,511 ✭✭✭Wheety

So is he doing an hour and a half and then an hour to change the audience?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

I think the shows are being taped for Netflix ,saw that somewhere .

https://mcd.ie/jimmy-carr-announces-will-recording-netflix-special-upcoming-olympia-shows/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭quaidox

yes the shows are being recorded for/by netflix, and have to assume the 7pm show content will be the same as the 9.30pm show, the 9.30pm shows were added due to demand...

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Movie Maestro

Thanks for all the replies, much appreciated :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

He often does 2 shows a day in ireland

Advertisement