Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upcoming Race Calendar

Options
  • 26-07-2018 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a decent calendar for upcoming running events. RunIreland is only so so and I can't seem to log onto gorun.ie.

I'd be disappointed if I missed out on something local over not knowing about it and I'm not on Facebook.

Is there any website out there that gives a good overview of what's in the pipeline? Did someone here in the not too distant past mention something about someone's blog being a good place to search?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,834 ✭✭✭OOnegative

Just wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a decent calendar for upcoming running events. RunIreland is only so so and I can't seem to log onto gorun.ie.

I'd be disappointed if I missed out on something local over not knowing about it and I'm not on Facebook.

Is there any website out there that gives a good overview of what's in the pipeline? Did someone here in the not too distant past mention something about someone's blog being a good place to search?

Thanks in advance.

Lindie Naughton’s blog.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

OOnegative wrote:
    Lindie Naughton’s blog.

The best I've seen

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭CassieManson

I usually keep an eye on myrunresults.com and popupraces.ie both have a calendar of future events

• Registered Users Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭deisedude

For Cork and Munster based runners these blogs are regularly updated https://corkrunning.blogspot.com/p/calendar.html and http://munsterrunning.blogspot.com/p/calendar.html

Advertisement