Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How do you feel about "Do-Gooders"?

• 26-07-2018 9:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭

I am not a fan to be honest. They seem to jump into situations that they either have not analyzed properly or have no knowledge about whatsoever...

Case in point:

I am sure the Swedish authorities investigated the mans claim and he was found not to be legitimate.

But there are so many other examples...

https://news.sky.com/story/government-agrees-to-pause-us-cooperation-over-islamic-state-beatles-amid-outcry-11450295

I seriously couldn't give a dam if the US threw those guys off a cliff... in fact it would be a good thing in my opinion. They chopped or assisted in chopping heads off... has the world gone ****ing insane or what?!?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭DickSwiveller Returns

She's doing it for attention. Why does she feel the need to film herself? And what exactly does she know about the deportee's case?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Creative83

And what exactly does she know about the deportee's case?

Absolutely nothing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,409 ✭✭✭corner of hells

"WAR" , what is it good for ?

Creative83 wrote: »
    Absolutely nothing!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭marieholmfan

I strongly prefer them to 'do badders'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

AH: Bogger Stormfront.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭corks finest

Burn them at the stake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

True dat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭sonic85

What an absolute clown she is

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 325 ✭✭Pretzeluck

I would be on the floor laughing if I've seen a video of her beheading when she went to middle east.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,854 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Surprised it took this long for a thread to appear on this video!

• Advertisement

you-are-racist-olzntb.jpg?resize=600%2C449

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

I bet shes a vegan too.

All she did was delay the chap getting deported and nobody likes being delayed at an airport

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,854 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I've a lot of time for people who help one anther out but I hate these social media do gooders who expect a pat on the back for it and an appearance on This Morning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I feel good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭Hitman3000

Don't see the point of what she did other than to ensure he got a later flight. Although she got a sh*tload of FB likes so I guess a win for her.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

simple tazer in the neck and hauled off the plane . .

if some one is being deported from Sweden they really need to be deported given their policies

aaakev wrote: »
    I bet shes a vegan too.

All she did was delay the chap getting deported and nobody likes being delayed at an airport

Why do you bet that she's vegan? I'm vegan but I detest her. Animals have more value for me because they don't torture and kill for pleasure.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭Bob Harris

Why didn't they just take her off for being disruptive?
    Is being an activist a career choice now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭Snotty

My mother taught me to never hit a girl, but for her, I'll make an exception

mynamejeff wrote: »

if some one is being deported from Sweden they really need to be deported given their policies

I would pay to see her tazed

• Advertisement

I believe that whilst overall crime levels in Sweden are down the numbers of rapes are up. Ah well once she got to fight for her own version of Social justice.

Pretzeluck wrote:
    Animals have more value for me because they don't torture and kill for pleasure.

Actually a little research would demonstrate just how wrong you are....again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Should have brought them both to fvcking Afghanistan, I'm sure she'd have found it a delightful place for a blonde northern Europe girl. Absolutely fvcking delightful

Hitman3000 wrote: »
    Actually a little research would demonstrate just how wrong you are....again.

I assume you have evidence for your claim? I can claim that the sun doest exist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Since when are political activists the same thing as "do-gooders"? Both of the examples cited by the OP are political activism. Have a huge amount of time for that myself and the world needs more of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

Seems like a nice and courageous girl to me.

Why does she feel the need to film herself?

In case some discommoded passenger decided to go full fash, I suppose...
    Snotty wrote: »
    My mother taught me to never hit a girl, but for her, I'll make an exception
    mynamejeff wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭jbt123

Pretzeluck wrote: »
    I would be on the floor laughing if I've seen a video of her beheading when she went to middle east.

Would you really? Stop making such outlandish statements like this and others.

If you've ever watched a video of a beheading, I can guarantee that laughter would not be your response.

You're posts are all over the place. As others have advised, you should take a break from the internet for a while and try and work on some of your issues.

You seem like a bloody simpleton to me.

Since when are political activists the same thing as "do-gooders"? Both of the examples cited by the OP are political activism. Have a huge amount of time for that myself and the world needs more of it.

You are a do gooder then! If you get involved in this ****e

• Advertisement

Creative83 wrote: »
    You are a do gooder then! If you get involved in this ****e

After Hours - where doing something good is bad.

Pretzeluck wrote:
    I assume you have evidence for your claim? I can claim that the sun doest exist.

Google is your friend. Dolphins are known for killing for fun. Even your domestic tabby loves a bit of the killing for kicks and giggles.

Hammer89 wrote:
    Seems like a nice and courageous girl to me.

In the absence of mobile phones I wonder how courageous?

jbt123 wrote: »

If you've ever watched a video of a beheading, I can guarantee that laughter would not be your response.

You're posts are all over the place. As others have advised, you should take a break from the internet for a while and try and work on some of your issues.

You seem like a bloody simpleton to me.

I watch them for entertainment value

Google is your friend. Dolphins are known for killing for fun. Even your domestic tabby loves a bit of the killing for kicks and giggles.

I am going to dismiss that claim unless you actually provide evidence. Couldn't find anything on Google.

jbt123 wrote:

Honestly don't rise to it. He got absolutely destroyed on the thread he created and them went full into full 'victim mode'. Not worth the effort.

• Advertisement

What rape was there in Cologne on NYE? I heard a few sexual assault charges, nothing on rape

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden

highest rate in europe with masses not reporting it

Honestly don't rise to it. He got absolutely destroyed on the thread he created and them went full into full 'victim mode'. Not worth the effort.

Yes like making outlandish claims about humans not contributing to massive extinction of species or destroyed habitats

Pretzeluck wrote:
    I am going to dismiss that claim unless you actually provide evidence. Couldn't find anything on Google.

I suspect wouldn't as opposed to couldn't. For someone who claims to have more empathy with animals than humans you seem to be very ignorant of their behaviour.

Try_harder wrote: »
    What rape was there in Cologne on NYE? I heard a few sexual assault charges, nothing on rape

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year%27s_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany

10 alleged rapes (included above):
    19 attempted rapes and 8 rapes reported to the police in Cologne[7]
    2 reports of rape in Hamburg[19]

• Advertisement

I suspect wouldn't as opposed to couldn't. For someone who claims to have more empathy with animals than humans you seem to be very ignorant of their behaviour.

I really couldn't find it, links please and not article written by random journalist.

Pretzeluck wrote:
    Yes like making outlandish claims about humans not contributing to massive extinction of species or destroyed habitats

You claimed earlier all a human needs for full sustainability is 10 sqms. Absolute rubbish, the figure is circa 5 acres.

Pretzeluck wrote:
    I really couldn't find it, links please and not article written by random journalist.

I'm done responding to your nonsense. As already suggested to you on this and other threads you should take a break and get your head straight.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭jbt123

Pretzeluck wrote: »

And whinging like a little bitch about how unhappy you are and how much you hate your job.

Absolutely pathetic.

You claimed earlier all a human needs for full sustainability is 10 sqms. Absolute rubbish, the figure is circa 5 acres.

What? I claimed the opposite. The person was saying you could fit the worlds population in Texas with 10sqms of space. I said that doesn't make sense. What about resources, the food and material requirements?

jbt123 wrote: »
    And whinging like a little bitch about how unhappy you are and how much you hate your job.

Absolutely pathetic.

You're saying like it's something I didn't know. Yeah no ****ing **** Sherlock. Whinging gives me sexual pleasure. You seem to have nothing better to do than follow all my posts. If you want a 1 on 1 conversation we can easily arrange that.

After Hours - where doing something good is bad.

She's not doing anything 'good'. She's delaying the flight for everyone else, whilst defending a person she knows nothing about. Typical millenial narcissist. bet she's loving all the likes she's getting on twitter and facebook

She's not doing anything 'good'. She's delaying the flight for everyone else, whilst defending a person she knows nothing about. Typical millenial narcissist. bet she's loving all the likes she's getting on twitter and facebook

What is the obsession with likes ffs???

They did cover it up, on a massive scale for days!

Try_harder wrote: »
    What is the obsession with likes ffs???

People on the far-right can't comprehend the idea that someone might do something decent for no personal gain.

• Advertisement
Advertisement