Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to buy old fashioned 60w ES Spotlight ceiling lights?

Options
  • 26-07-2018 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,794 ✭✭✭✭

Cannot seem to find these old type 3 spotlight ceiling lights any more these days with an ES (screw base) , they are like hens teeth - find plenty of these modern ones that use the (GU10 is it) 2 pin reflector bulbs but I want to get a 3 way ES ones and put 3 x 11 or 15w CFL's in it

If you see some anywhere please let me know, maybe an independant DIY shop have old stock lying around , but I have tried Homebase, Argos and B&Q and no joy, they just do the modern ones now these days

456762.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

Any decent electrical wholesalers will have them. Kellihers have loads of branches around the country.

All open to the public.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,794 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

CeilingFly wrote: »
    Any decent electrical wholesalers will have them. Kellihers have loads of branches around the country.

All open to the public.

thanks im gonna have a look now - I wonder why the likes of homebase and that dont do them any more? - maybe they are all shifting over to the more enviomental LED fittings these days

Advertisement