Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job Interview with Kilkenny County Council

• 27-07-2018 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hello, just wondering was anyone else at the interviews today for the role of clerical officer in Kilkenny County Council?
    It was really strange as I arrived today for my allocated time and I met lots of other candidates.
    I did the worst interview EVER! I was literally lost for words:eek:
    Just wondering what everyone else's experience was?
    Are they actually taking on people or what is the story?
    Thank you!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,430 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Hello, just wondering was anyone else at the interviews today for the role of clerical officer in Kilkenny County Council?
    It was really strange as I arrived today for my allocated time and I met lots of other candidates.
    I did the worst interview EVER! I was literally lost for words:eek:
    Just wondering what everyone else's experience was?
    Are they actually taking on people or what is the story?
    Thank you!!!

Did the other candidates unnerve you or what happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭countryliving

no the other candidates didnt unnerve me at all. i had a lovely chat with one of the candidates. i guess i was so desperate for the role that i made a mess of it. my confidence levels were not at the highest either due to some family stuff going on. anyhow i didnt get anywhere with the kk county council unfortunately

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,430 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Ah well. They’re v hard roles to land as so many applicants and probably insiders as well

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭countryliving

Hi Road High, thank you for your reply. yes hard roles to land for sure. and i agree probably insiders - canvassing is strictly forbidden or supposed to be!
    my journey to find a permanent role in this county continues!

Advertisement