Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Left Cash in ATM

Options
  • 27-07-2018 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

I left cash in a BoI ATM on Baggot Street this morning in Dublin, I was using a Revolut card. Is there anyway of canceling or refunding this transaction?

Cheers,

Rory

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

rokaykay wrote: »
    Hi,

I left cash in a BoI ATM on Baggot Street this morning in Dublin, I was using a Revolut card. Is there anyway of canceling or refunding this transaction?

Cheers,

Rory

Hi Rory,

Thanks for getting for the message.
    When something like this happens the cash should be taken back into the machine. Once the ATM fully processes the transaction it should then come back into your account automatically. I'd ask you to contact your card provider as they'll be able to give you their specific time frame on when you should expect these funds to be refunded (generally it can be up to five working days).

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 rokaykay

rokaykay wrote: »
    Hi,

Cheers,

Rory

Hi Rory,

Thanks for getting for the message.
    When something like this happens the cash should be taken back into the machine. Once the ATM fully processes the transaction it should then come back into your account automatically. I'd ask you to contact your card provider as they'll be able to give you their specific time frame on when you should expect these funds to be refunded (generally it can be up to five working days).

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Thanks Darren.

Advertisement