Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Experiences (yes I know its July!)

Options
  • 27-07-2018 10:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭

We just got an email from Causey Farm who have opened bookings already :eek::eek:

We were in Causey last year with our (almost) 3 year old. He loved Santa and the toy room and is still playing with his toy from Santa though he did find the wind up to getting to Santa a little slow.

This year he'll be nearly 4. We'd like to try somewhere else this year. Ideally within an hour of Dublin/North Kildare.

Anyone have a good experience last year they'd like to share?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

Liked Avoca last year and my children loved it. Not so much an experience, just meeting Santa but it went down a treat.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,298 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Santa Express at Palmerstown House. (Just before Naas) We've been there the last 2 years with our 2 and really enjoyed both visits.
    Heading to Causey farm this year (The Mrs booked it this morning already!) for a change.
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭bringupthebook

lazygal wrote: »
    Liked Avoca last year and my children loved it. Not so much an experience, just meeting Santa but it went down a treat.

Which store was that in? I’m going to skip the Santa experiences this year & just go with a Santa visit. They are too expensive & all kids want is to see Santa & get present. Avoca appeals to me as a parent so if kids happy I’m happy 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Cakerbaker

I’ve been to Avoca in powerscourt the last few years. It’s just a visit to Santa but is done very well. They also have a barn with animals including deer outside.

The only issue is there is huge demand for tickets. Weekend tickets sell out very quickly, probably on the day they go on sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

lazygal wrote: »

Which store was that in? I’m going to skip the Santa experiences this year & just go with a Santa visit. They are too expensive & all kids want is to see Santa & get present. Avoca appeals to me as a parent so if kids happy I’m happy 😀
    It was Powers court.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,555 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Have you asked about this over in the Christmas forum?

Advertisement