Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Nublar

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Grilled? thought you dinosaurs eat the food raw?

Also, let's not lynch Isla, something very weird going on. I have a suspicion but don't want to bust my load yet.

Eww.... maybe you should listen to this song before spunking on the thread :eek:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Maybe Isla is roled as the goat from JP1? :pac:

CGx2SZsU8AA8Fnj.png

Was the goat of any significance?

The goat was 'Live Bait' for the T-Rex.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

So it would tie in with the way Isla is acting?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Playing all these themed games I have come to realise that even though I’ve seen the film or show, I can’t remember half of what went on.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I love a game with mystery ,

And mystery is my middle name.

Isla De Tective, crackin cases and breakin faces.

Lynch me, then Eva, Doris and Gerty in that order

Doris WW wrote: »

Acting...... you hack

Given reference to Live Bait then probably better than I originally thought. Then again wasn't there a cow for the Raptor pen as well so given that factor, would it perhaps explain Derry's odd behaviour too?

Given reference to Live Bait then probably better than I originally thought. Then again wasn't there a cow for the Raptor pen as well so given that factor, would it perhaps explain Derry's odd behaviour too?

Derrys just odd for the sake of it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    On the balance of probabilities, what good does it do a wolf to openly campaign to be lynched?

Unless it's someone acting as live bait.

Yeah that's what I was thinking but I'm not sure as it would be such a ****ty role to play. You basically HAVE to die/be lynched as early as possible? Ugh.

• Advertisement

I am the lizard queen

Lynch me before the wolves munch me. Isla out

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Tend to agree, unless it's like an Admiral Piett role re: Star Wars where their team gains two kills the following night.

Even with a role like that it would be a bad move for a wolf to play to be lynched right now. There’s probably 3-4 wolves vs 22 others (village, and possible sk and other teams). Two for one on those numbers would suit us all game long.

Eva WW wrote: »
    Even with a role like that it would be a bad move for a wolf to play to be lynched right now. There’s probably 3-4 wolves vs 22 others (village, and possible sk and other teams). Two for one on those numbers would suit us all game long.

Who said I had a role?

Eva WW wrote: »

I agree, hence my 'Live Bait' theory since. There's no benefit them sacrificing a wolf for two kills on the very first lynch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I thought it was park visitors and dinosaurs in this game? so I wouldn't have thought there would be a goat.

Isla WW wrote: »
    Who said I had a role?

You did :pac: You've been calling yourself detective since yesterday :p

Greatest of all time

You did :pac: You've been calling yourself detective since yesterday :p

Im a real life detective, its not a role

Wheres my lollipop

Wheres my lollipop

• Advertisement

Wheres my lollipop

What ya all about Kojak?

Maybe Isla is roled as the goat from JP1? :pac:

That’s actually interesting....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

I agree, hence my 'Live Bait' theory since. There's no benefit them sacrificing a wolf for two kills on the very first lynch.

Ahem

Your live bait theory?

Are you taking my idea and hiding behind it, wolfy?

Derrys just odd for the sake of it

Derry is probably odd because he’s in all likelihood a wolf

5IxX.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

The group had spent a fantastic day jeeping and roaming around Isla Nublar. It was paradise on Earth. With dinosaurs. There was a small speedbump in proceedings when Barbara had to leave, but all in all; a good day was had.

However while everyone was enjoying the facilities, sights and dinosaurs, darker events were also taking place.

A member of the Jurassic Park island survey team was completing a final sweep of the raptor compound as the last task on his last day before retirement. All looked in order, but he couldnt shake the feeling that he was being watched. No....not watched.....stalked. The surveyor wiped his brow of sweat and craned his neck as he locked and tagged the exit door to the compound. Halfway through the adjoining jungle brush that shielded the path back to his jeep, he realised he needed to relieve himself and, walking towards a nearby out house, decided to take advantage of the facilities.

As he sat, pondering the fear and the excitement around the park he began to hear a strange noise, similar to one he had heard earlier only this time closer. There was a crash of thunder followed by the a gust of wind flowing by the outhouse. He stepped out of the outhouse, to walk back towards his jeep and had barely taken three steps when 3 Velociraptors converged on him.

udesky-1434022829.gif?quality=.8&height=235&width=500

The paradise no longer seemed like a paradise.

Hours later, John Hammond sat with the rest of the survey team waiting for their retiring comrade. A bead of anxious sweat trickled down his brow. John walked at quickly as he was able to the security room and swept his eyes over the various cameras. The blood and viscera outside the outhouse made John's heart sink and lunch rise. Upon further investigation by the security team, it appeared that, from a systems and security point of view, everything was in order. No door was broken, no pen compromised.....but somehow dangerous dinosaurs had been outside their enclosures and were on camera devouring human flesh. John went to the command room, walked to a plastic box with a glass front on it, in his office. He broke the glass door on the box and opened the envelope marked 'Emergency Situation A - Procedure Guide'.

He had no choice. There was only one option to ensure everyone's safety. John moved to the communications system in the command centre.......

ATTENTION ALL PARK VISITORS

WE HAVE HAD TO CLOSE ALL VISITOR ATTRACTIONS AND STAFF AREAS.

PLEASE CONVENE IN THE MAIN FOYER AND STANDBY FOR A VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT......

Who said I had a role?

There you go making it all about you again. I was discussing the merits of a twofer in an admiral petit role. Didn’t mention you but then there you appear, looking for attention.

So, how’s the death wish this morning?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

I have assembled. So no one of consequence was munched?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Helloooooo? Anyone here? Where did everyone go?

No munch is weird. Did wolf teams fail a task or something?

• Advertisement

Waiting patiently, has anyone got any jello?

Advertisement