Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Nublar

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Ok, Orla, Gertrude and Mary, please join Doris in the holding cells.

Sheriff Desmond will interrogate each of you in turn.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

duffman13 wrote: »
    Lynch Votes Night Two - Isla Sorna

Angus WW - Liam, Clodagh, Nigel, Gertie
    Nigel WW - Jake, Orla, Fiona
    Orla WW - Steve
    Fiona WW - Mary
    Liam WW - Angus

Lynch Votes Night Two - Isla Tacano

Holly WW - Tegan, Brendan, Doris, Desmond
    Tegan WW - Henry, Isla, Holly
    Henry WW - Riona

In the interest of consistency just reposting this in the correct order the votes came in, chronologically, latest vote first.

Were their any did not votes ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Ahaha this is bonkers, I'm starting to get travel sickness here.

Fellow Sornans, good munch, think we made the right decision.

You not mean lynch?? Getting your rooms mixed up?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Jake WW wrote: »

Going by the count there it looks like everyone voted.

10 voted on our island and 9 came over and 8 voted on the other island and 7 came over.

Not on Taco Island anyways.

Sheriff Desmond runs a tight ship.

That Isla is a bit bossy though. Keeps me on my toes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Nope, if there are, we as mods will make sure they can't walk properly for failure to vote :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Not on Taco Island anyways.

Sheriff Desmond runs a tight ship.

That Isla is a bit bossy though. Keeps me on my toes.

Desmond likes to think he's in charge of the ship, but really there never was a ship.

duffman13 wrote: »
    Nope, if there are, we as mods will make sure they can't walk properly for failure to vote :)

You could just use my holding cells :eek:

*Shudders*

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Desmond likes to think he's in charge of the ship, but really there never was a ship.

Of course not, it was an island...

Taco Island.

Shape up, Deputy or I'll ship you out to clean out the raptor pens :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Mary where have you been and why did you vote for Fiona?

RL stuff. Spent way too long in her earlier. Also on smug mode for awhile about calling the Costa Rica time difference for the bait call and putting the velociraptor “robber” theoryon the table.

Earlier I was convinced there was a task being done and was going a bit mad trying to figure it out as Steve, orla and angus were having a bit of bantz or something. Took a Time out to get some expercise and food. Then realized I hadn’t voted.

I knew why people were voting for angus but didn’t fully support it so went for Fiona. She targeted me yesterday and I thought she was being very quiet and felt it might flush her out to chat...

• Advertisement

Mary WW wrote: »
    RL stuff. Spent way too long in her earlier. Also on smug mode for awhile about calling the Costa Rica time difference for the bait call and putting the velociraptor “robber” theoryon the table.

Earlier I was convinced there was a task being done and was going a bit mad trying to figure it out as Steve, orla and angus were having a bit of bantz or something. Took a Time out to get some expercise and food. Then realized I hadn’t voted.

I knew why people were voting for angus but didn’t fully support it so went for Fiona. She targeted me yesterday and I thought she was being very quiet and felt it might flush her out to chat...

That's nice and all Mary, but I need you in the holding cells to eh....

Polish my shoes?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Hate to be a party pooper but we do realise that there’s probably 2 munches in the morning, yeah?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Ok, Orla, Gertrude and Mary, please join Doris in the holding cells.

Sheriff Desmond will interrogate each of you in turn.

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

The Sherriff/detective dynamic has honestly made me wish for the sweet embrace of death at some points.

Any more on your theory, Tegan?

Tegan WW wrote: »
    The Sherriff/detective dynamic has honestly made me wish for the sweet embrace of death at some points.

That's just cos you haven't been recruited to the force yet.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Hate to be a party pooper but we do realise that there’s probably 2 munches in the morning, yeah?

Could be three as we had two kills this morning

And any idea what the triceratops role could be

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Sorry, just to clarify, but you think you have a live head of security?

I was talking about this on Sorna - The 'head of security' flavour was making me think 'bodyguard'. Also, we had a mod announcement telling us to feel free to roam the island, that we should be quite safe. All this was leading me to think 'bodyguard'.

Then Gabriel got vig killed, and I'm now thinking head of security could mean vig. I'm not sure now.

The only role I can identify from our island for sure is 'handler', and he/she is an evil **** if this morning's munch post is anything to go by.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    WTF Gertie? I hope you meant lynch. I really hope you have not been playing us all along and been the most villager y wolf Ever!

Yep, simple mistake Clodagh, I promise you. However if I spotted that mistake in someone else's post, I'd raise it too.

That's not the first time I've accidentally done that with lynch/munch, and it probably won't be the last.

Gertrude's disappearance after their 'lynch/munch' faux pas ain't a great look, to be honest.

• Advertisement

LOL

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

night folks

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I'm here Dessie.

Yeah, Clodagh, you and Doris have raised my typo. It definitely warrants discussion but I'll say this here and now - It's a big fat waste of the village's time to focus all our attention on this, maybe not the wolves' time though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

I was talking about this on Sorna - The 'head of security' flavour was making me think 'bodyguard'. Also, we had a mod announcement telling us to feel free to roam the island, that we should be quite safe. All this was leading me to think 'bodyguard'.

Then Gabriel got vig killed, and I'm now thinking head of security could mean vig. I'm not sure now.

The only role I can identify from our island for sure is 'handler', and he/she is an evil **** if this morning's munch post is anything to go by.

Yep, simple mistake Clodagh, I promise you. However if I spotted that mistake in someone else's post, I'd raise it too.

That's not the first time I've accidentally done that with lynch/munch, and it probably won't be the last.

Muldoon was head of security in the movie and he got savaged in the line of duty. Is it possible he got killed after he took his shot?

I'm here Dessie.

Yeah, Clodagh, you and Doris have raised my typo. It definitely warrants discussion but I'll say this here and now - It's a big fat waste of the village's time to focus all our attention on this, maybe not the wolves' time though.

;) I was joking tbh.

Was interesting others jumped on it though.

They didn't make me Sheriff for nuthin' Gertie. :)

Gonna be a long night for Sheriff Desmond. Lockin' myself in my office, gonna read up on the files of all these Sornanites suddenly now under my jurisdiction.

Brendan, put on the coffee there. We's got some studyin' to do!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Back on the island I asked Nigel why he changed to Ewan at the last minute.
    I’m sure he won’t answer but I’d like to know.

Back on the island I asked Nigel why he changed to Ewan at the last minute.
    I’m sure he won’t answer but I’d like to know.

Depends. Was Ewan a wolf or do we know that sort of stuff yet?

First impressions. Sornanites don't like Isla. She's an enigma for sure but once you get to know her she's mostly all talk.

I think.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Reading up on taco islands thread, our munch story mentions raptors being controlled and tacos doesn't mention any dinos just that they were killed by booby traps or something, besides the t-rex kill that is

Not sure what to make of that yet

Advertisement