Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Nublar

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Muldoon was head of security in the movie and he got savaged in the line of duty. Is it possible he got killed after he took his shot?

Ah you said you watched JP again, good point.

Ewan or Gabriel from Sorna had a power. We think this because a power was stolen from the morgue during the night, and they were the only 2 dead on our island at that point.

We've been trying to work out whether this was a goodie stealing a power from a wolf, or vice versa.

The baddies had an activation blocked shortly before the robbery, so I reckon the village couldn't be lucky enough to have both 1) a wolf activation blocked, and 2) steal a good power from the wolves. It's just too much good fortune for the village.

So I reckon the power stolen during the night from the morgue was a wolf stealing a power from Ewan or Gabriel, one of whom was likely a roled goodie.

For your theory, Muldoon would have to be the vig who shot Gabriel, and Muldoon would have to be the player who was then munched this morning. Suppose it is possible, but this morning's munch flavour seemed like a straight enough munch, rather than some form of revenge attack for the shot on Gabriel.

But you raise a good point to keep in mind - Muldoon is likely in the game and could be our vig or bodyguard or this head of security.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Aha! Sheriff Desmond is onto something. here.

So Fiona, you're reunited with the Taconians now... who were your suspects?

Dunno why no one asked this question, but that's what Sheriff's are for I s'pose.

Orla, what in the BLUE HELL are these?

post 1

post 2

Seems like a lot of work with basically 0 results.

Where's the conclusions, etc etc...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Hi Everybody

My name is Alan Grant General Dinosaur Consultant / Seer

So far I have had 2 peeks

My first was last night at 21:42 were I peeked Mary ww and was told she was Lex Murphy, sibling. An ok result I communicated with her today to let her know who i was.

At 15:52 post no 605 I called her "a good little girl" at 16:01 post no 611 I wrote "do I have to explain everything to you like your a child"

(apologies but I can't seem to quote from the last thread)

She had been after me but her post at 16:16 post no 616 indicates she understands she has been barking up the wrong tree.

Close to our lynch Jake came after me pretty hard around the time a conversion had taken place on our Island it was a little strange he hinted he had some info but didn't say anything and was more or less begging people to vote for me.

When the vote results came in and I saw Mary had voted Fiona (while my neck was on the chopping block) over Angus I decided to re peek her and was told

Mary WW is Lex Murphy, sibling.

And wolf cub

With Jakes uber hard stance on me it leads me to believe he is a handler whom I can't peek as I was told 1 handler has a device that avoids being detected.

I've no info on how many is on each team but

Angus WW - Liam, Clodagh, Nigel, Gertie
    Nigel WW - Jake, Orla, Fiona
    Fiona WW - Mary
    Liam WW - Angus
    Orla WW - Steve

Would be my favorites if there is more wolfs on this team.

I will probably be munched in the morning but I hand you one peeked wolf who was converted MARY and near confirmed one in Jake with Orla or Fiona quite likely

Holy frijones Batman!

Nigel, I'm inducting you into the force. Special branch. You can have Isla's desk, she won't need it.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I’m confused, did you peek Jake or not?

Clodagh can confirm if Mary is lex but why would you recheck the same person with your second peek?

Orla WW wrote: »

Clodagh can confirm if Mary is lex but why would you recheck the same person with your second peek?

He's been told he can't peek them from my reading of it. Anyways, that ain't a good look for ya Orls.

So into the holding cells you go along with Fiona for now.

I Peeked Mary twice

I repeeked her as she decided to vote for Fiona (throwaway vote) over saving the seer. I was also highly suspicious of jake coming at me so hard around the time of a conversion.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    He's been told he can't peek them from my reading of it. Anyways, that ain't a good look for ya Orls.

So into the holding cells you go along with Fiona for now.

Where does it say it?

Depends. Was Ewan a wolf or do we know that sort of stuff yet?

No idea, we don't know that yet and this will be the first time I type the 'priest' word on any island in this game.

We do know that Ewan or Gabriel had a power, more than likely good. See my reply above to Tegan for more detail there.

Gabriel claimed a "good role" in his desperation before the noose yesterday (it was looking like he was heading that way) and also gave the "F**k the village, I hope the wolves win" sort of goodbye.

Ewan was super quiet on day 0 (2 posts) but appeared to take an active hand in helping the village on day 1.

• Advertisement

No idea, we don't know that yet and this will be the first time I type the 'priest' word on any island in this game.

We do know that Ewan or Gabriel had a power, more than likely good. See my reply above to Tegan for more detail there.

Gabriel claimed a "good role" in his desperation before the noose yesterday (it was looking like he was heading that way) and also gave the "F**k the village, I hope the wolves win" sort of goodbye.

Ewan was super quiet on day 0 (2 posts) but appeared to take an active hand in helping the village on day 1.

Well from my (brief) scan of the thread I dunno why Ewan was lynched. Seemed ok to me. And talkative. Talkative wolves tend to resolve themselves ala Mary :D

Holy frijones Batman!

Nigel, I'm inducting you into the force. Special branch. You can have Isla's desk, she won't need it.

Im am the force Des.

Bejaysus Nigel.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Oh that is interesting. I'm in bed but will post in the morning. Have a few things to chew over.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Im am the force Des.

My jurisdiction, King Nidge :P

Who dat? ^^^

Oh that is interesting. I'm in bed but will post in the morning. Have a few things to chew over.

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=9285159

Mary?????

Oh yeah, hey Mary...

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Hi Everybody

My name is Alan Grant General Dinosaur Consultant / Seer

So far I have had 2 peeks

My first was last night at 21:42 were I peeked Mary ww and was told she was Lex Murphy, sibling. An ok result I communicated with her today to let her know who i was.

At 15:52 post no 605 I called her "a good little girl" at 16:01 post no 611 I wrote "do I have to explain everything to you like your a child"

(apologies but I can't seem to quote from the last thread)

She had been after me but her post at 16:16 post no 616 indicates she understands she has been barking up the wrong tree.

Close to our lynch Jake came after me pretty hard around the time a conversion had taken place on our Island it was a little strange he hinted he had some info but didn't say anything and was more or less begging people to vote for me.

When the vote results came in and I saw Mary had voted Fiona (while my neck was on the chopping block) over Angus I decided to re peek her and was told

Mary WW is Lex Murphy, sibling.

And wolf cub

With Jakes uber hard stance on me it leads me to believe he is a handler whom I can't peek as I was told 1 handler has a device that avoids being detected.

I've no info on how many is on each team but

Angus WW - Liam, Clodagh, Nigel, Gertie
    Nigel WW - Jake, Orla, Fiona
    Fiona WW - Mary
    Liam WW - Angus
    Orla WW - Steve

Would be my favorites if there is more wolfs on this team.

I will probably be munched in the morning but I hand you one peeked wolf who was converted MARY and near confirmed one in Jake with Orla or Fiona quite likely

Makes sense to me, I had voted you early and gave my reasoning which was regarding the gabriel/ewan lynch, i still think gabby was a wolf

Nice work on the mary peek nigel and sorry for doubting you

• Advertisement

BG will protect you Nigel gives you another peek hopefully

BG will protect you Nigel gives you another peek hopefully

Wolves don't have the balls to go after King Nidge anyways.

I'm calling in everyone to work double shifts to protect his door until tomorrow.

I’m quite happy to be raced tomorrow with Fiona and Jake. You really think 2 out of 3 votes on you were baddies though?

Anyways, Sheriff Desmond still has a job to do.

I take your point re: Fiona/Orla perhaps being wolves and voting on you Nidgey baby, but Orla is pretty rabid after Fiona day 1...

Wonder who she votes for though...

We also had a failed conversion on our island (for reasons unknown)

We had a power taken from a dead person (Ewan or Gabriel)(shortly after gabriel died)

And a full conversion today.

So its likely Gab was another wolf on their team

Like...

I don't see a wolf highlighting a partner in the first FFA... been done before, sure... but I'm struggling to see it fit:

Orla's FFA

The Vig can shoot mary and as far as I'm concerned can shoot jake

The Vig can shoot mary and as far as I'm concerned can shoot jake

You reckon? Need to read the thread but why you say that if you haven't peeked him?

So, 2 peeks on the 1 player :pac: Who am i to argue with the Seer!

Taconians - Have you established anything about the bad teams?

My thinking over on Sorna was that we were facing 1 team of raptors on that island. Their pen is located there. I was also wondering what relevance the handlers had, as they are heavily mentioned on page 10 of the welcome pack. Then this morning, all was revealed at munch: 1 raptor did the killing, and was overseen/controlled by a handler with a tablet lurking in the shadows.

So we were facing at least 2 wolves in 1 raptor and handler, then we got mod notification that a conversion had happened. Now, we're looking at one team of at least 3, with both raptors and their handler.

If I had to take a guess at an SK in this game, I would think it is T-Rex and I don't think she was on Sorna. She always just plods around doing her own thing in the movies, plus she had quite a memorable battle with the raptors at the end of the first movie. I would say she is SK in this game.

So where does that leave the herbivores? Have you guys been of the consensus that they are a wolf team, or something else? We've had very little to see/say of them on Sorna.

Night 3 and still trying to work out what we're up against in this game :D

• Advertisement

You reckon? Need to read the thread but why you say that if you haven't peeked him?

Read back the thread but he went hard after me out of the blue around the conversion time, he hinted at having powers like a priest and begged Liam to vote me in the lynch.

Also if Gabriel is a wolf he was the 2nd last one to vote to save him before me :o
    and the last one to get a vote in on me

Advertisement