Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Nublar

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

So, 2 peeks on the 1 player :pac: Who am i to argue with the Seer!

Taconians - Have you established anything about the bad teams?

My thinking over on Sorna was that we were facing 1 team of raptors on that island. Their pen is located there. I was also wondering what relevance the handlers had, as they are heavily mentioned on page 10 of the welcome pack. Then this morning, all was revealed at munch: 1 raptor did the killing, and was overseen/controlled by a handler with a tablet lurking in the shadows.

So we were facing at least 2 wolves in 1 raptor and handler, then we got mod notification that a conversion had happened. Now, we're looking at one team of at least 3, with both raptors and their handler.

If I had to take a guess at an SK in this game, I would think it is T-Rex and I don't think she was on Sorna. She always just plods around doing her own thing in the movies, plus she had quite a memorable battle with the raptors at the end of the first movie. I would say she is SK in this game.

So where does that leave the herbivores? Have you guys been of the consensus that they are a wolf team, or something else? We've had very little to see/say of them on Sorna.

Night 3 and still trying to work out what we're up against in this game :D

:pac::pac::pac: I know, rite?

Well there were two kills this morning on Taco island, so possibly three (down to possibly two if the wolf team has reunited tonight) teams. We also had a T-Rex eat Conor.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Now we wait for the counter claim

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Read back the thread but he went hard after me out of the blue around the conversion time, he hinted at having powers like a priest and begged Liam to vote me in the lynch.

Also if Gabriel is a wolf he was the 2nd last one to vote to save him before me :o
    and the last one to get a vote in on me

Urgh... maybe let Jake respond so before we do anything rash....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Last nights was called an activation and today’s was called a conversion.

I still don’t think they relate to the same thing (conversions).

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Well from my (brief) scan of the thread I dunno why Ewan was lynched. Seemed ok to me. And talkative. Talkative wolves tend to resolve themselves ala Mary :D

Ewan was a strange lynch IMO.

Here on Nublar on day 0 and early day 1, he was on my list after Derry and Isla. However, he took a much more active role once we got to Sorna and I was fine with him from then on.

I know it's cliché, but I would bet there's a wolf in Ewan's votes.

• Advertisement

Sornanites, I don't see why Ewan was lynched at all... was it panic cos of Clodagh's wolf claim and Ewan just got caught in the crossfire?

It's a strange one. I shall continue reading all your files though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Here on Nublar on day 0 and early day 1, he was on my list after Derry and Isla. However, he took a much more active role once we got to Sorna and I was fine with him from then on.

I know it's cliché, but I would bet there's a wolf in Ewan's votes.

Lynch Votes Night Two

Angus WW - Liam, Clodagh, Nigel, Gertie
    Nigel WW - Jake, Orla, Fiona
    Fiona WW - Mary
    Liam WW - Angus
    Orla WW - Steve

Lynch Votes Night One

Ewan WW - Nigel, Jake, Steve, Eva, Liam
    Gabriel WW - Gerturde, Mary, Clodagh
    Clodagh WW - Gabriel
    Fiona WW - Orla
    Liam WW - Angus
    Mary WW - Fiona
    Nigel WW - Ewan

Sornanites, I don't see why Ewan was lynched at all... was it panic cos of Clodagh's wolf claim and Ewan just got caught in the crossfire?

Ha ha. Clodagh's role claim.

Ha ha. Clodagh's role claim.

Well the good thing is we know there is a Lex so there has to be a Tim so either he gets counter claimed or its all above board surely?

Just to say about Jake - He genuinely comes across to me as confused but trying newb. There were a few things which needed clarification for him in the Sorna thread, things which if you were trying to act like a newb rather than actually be one, you'd be an amazing actor.

We should investigate Jake and some of the shadiness, but be aware that there may be some background newbiness there to take into consideration for our wolf radars.

• Advertisement

Well the good thing is we know there is a Lex so there has to be a Tim so either he gets counter claimed or its all above board surely?

I suspect that Clodagh would in fact have been a wolf but for this 'activation block' on Monday on your island... would tie in nicely given the info you've given us.

So yeah, Clodagh is probably clear.

Jake came on strong from post 710 on a little before the conversion was confirmed on thread

I’d shoot Fiona.

Not much from her today so couldn’t continue my analysis of her. She votes Mary last night them Mary converted today. Perfect cover story.

I don’t think the Dino’s are the baddies. They’re just beautiful beasts who roamed this earth long before us. It’s the handlers that are baddies who control everything the Dino’s do. My take on it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Oh that is interesting. I'm in bed but will post in the morning. Have a few things to chew over.

Keep your clothes on please, it's not that kind of island. I'd threaten to get the paddle out but something tells me that wouldn't be a deterrent.

As you were folks

Orla WW wrote: »
    I’d shoot Fiona.

Not much from her today so couldn’t continue my analysis of her. She votes Mary last night them Mary converted today. Perfect cover story.

I don’t think the Dino’s are the baddies. They’re just beautiful beasts who roamed this earth long before us. It’s the handlers that are baddies who control everything the Dino’s do. My take on it anyway.

Well yeah, that seems obvious enough from the kill posts etc and the fact that Lex Murphy is now hairy wolf.

Lol. I called her Hairy Mary when I first spoke to her and she never responded tonight :cool:

As I said, I'm Sheriff for a reason ;)

:pac::pac::pac: I know, rite?

Well there were two kills this morning on Taco island, so possibly three (down to possibly two if the wolf team has reunited tonight) teams. We also had a T-Rex eat Conor.

So, you might be of the thought that T-Rex = SK too?

Orla WW wrote: »
    Last nights was called an activation and today’s was called a conversion.

I still don’t think they relate to the same thing (conversions).

Hard to know. I would like to think that they aren't related, however...

Activation implies that there were players sitting on the sidelines ready to come into the game if their roles were activated.

I would like to think they are separate things, the welcome package says a bit about the genetics lab and maybe this is where those 'activated' wolves/dinos are originally created.

However, and maybe I'm going too meta here, I can't see new players sitting waiting to come in upon activation.

More likely IMO, whether we want to call it activation or conversion, we're probably looking at the same thing - A player who started the game with us was once something, and is now something different.

I'm very open to correction here though.

I still can't see why myself. Steve did appear though about 2 hours pre-lynch, after a considerable absence, and started by taunting Ewan. This culminated in a suggestion from Steve for a CFD on Ewan at around 8.30pm.

I thought myself that it would be between Clodagh and Gabriel, Ewan shocked me.

T-Rex was controlled by someone, similar iirc to your raptor munch.

Btw, with the conversion did anyone look for tasks on Day 2 or are you Sornanites gonna leave it up to the Sheriff?

Bloody hell, talk about a rabble of crazies that just came under my jurisdiction :/

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I Peeked Mary twice

I repeeked her as she decided to vote for Fiona (throwaway vote) over saving the seer. I was also highly suspicious of jake coming at me so hard around the time of a conversion.

You haven’t peeked me, I mean well done on peeking someone twice and getting it right the seecond time but me coming after you has nothing to do with me being a wolf and everything to do with me mistakingly thinking you were a wolf.

Ah. Eva lead the charge on Ewan... but she got deadified. Don't like Liam's random rampages through the thread. Bang of wolf of it tbh.

Btw, with the conversion did anyone look for tasks on Day 2 or are you Sornanites gonna leave it up to the Sheriff?

Bloody hell, talk about a rabble of crazies that just came under my jurisdiction :/

Nothing for day 2 afaik.

I'm not really a task spotter myself (or doer in this game for that matter). We've discussed them and looked at the possibility of Liam and Clodagh ('There's Something About Mary' and 'Alangate' respectively) doing tasks, but these were ruled out.

I was and still am mindful that Orla roared her way into the game with her first 2 posts on Sunday, but we have discussed this.

• Advertisement

Nothing for day 2 afaik.

I'm not really a task spotter myself (or doer in this game for that matter). We've discussed them and looked at the possibility of Liam and Clodagh ('There's Something About Mary' and 'Alangate' respectively) doing tasks, but these were ruled out.

I was and still am mindful that Orla roared her way into the game with her first 2 posts on Sunday, but we have discussed this.

Yeah I roared in response to Orla, I see Liam was spouting off at the mouth about lost wolves and stuff. Nothing in it given two days later the conversion happened, imo anyways.

Lol. Way too obvious altogether. Liam needs a good grilling imo. Smells wolfy.

Jake came on strong from post 710 on a little before the conversion was confirmed on thread

But Mary was converted not me, oh you think I converted Mary and found out at 19-10 that you were a seer!
    Two problems with that, the first is I was coming after you much earlier than that and had been throwing your name about the day before. The second is if I did find out you were the seer I would munch you. I wouldn’t go after the seer for lynch it’s makes no sense.

Question for Clodagh, there were a lot of accusations re: Ewan being your team-mate, yet you never spoke up to rubbish the suggestion.

I'm confused as to why you'd let people say that when you clearly knew it wasn't true.

Jake WW wrote: »
    You haven’t peeked me, I mean well done on peeking someone twice and getting it right the seecond time but me coming after you has nothing to do with me being a wolf and everything to do with me mistakingly thinking you were a wolf.

I can hear your tears through this post

Your researchers are akin to our handlers. The OP for taco states that they study the Dino’s from the main park and Sorna to see how they interact with Park visitors.

What about the system admins. Their failure resulted in one or two munches.

I know it's clichbut I would bet there's a wolf in Ewan's votes.

I said that we should all vote for Ewan voters (me being one of them ) as a way of narrowing down and that’s where I got the idea of going after Nigel.

I’m not buying Jake as part of a baddie team. Just not feeling it tbh

Ok I'm as far as the lynch day 1... jaysus I don't see the Ewan thing at all. If Eva was still alive I'd be grilling them in the interrogation room right now.

Still a chance it was an opportunistic wolf who saw Gab (who looks lock wolf at EOD tbh) in trouble and piled on for sure.

Jake WW wrote: »
    But Mary was converted not me, oh you think I converted Mary and found out at 19-10 that you were a seer!
    Two problems with that, the first is I was coming after you much earlier than that and had been throwing your name about the day before. The second is if I did find out you were the seer I would munch you. I wouldn’t go after the seer for lynch it’s makes no sense.

Well that a lie you put my name forward as a joke as I wasn't on the lynch form but to quote you from yesterday

Jake Post 259

I’m talking about you. For the millionth time I never wanted to vote NIGEL.

• Advertisement

I can hear your tears through this post

Tears of laughter.

Advertisement